3 months to Christmas ... 3 stone off thread.

Me too! Felt so uncomfortable last Christmas at all the parties. Really want to show 'em this year! An unbelievable 3 stone off would clinch it I reckon.

Flirty aka Beverley
Ruth
hanloje
coley
munchmarie
pretika
leahlou
soontobelittlegem
buffydog
bunnyg
tracey
prettyfromtheback
Alexandria
Francesmag

count me in, I off on holiday on the 15 December and I have nothing in my wardrobe that fits me..:( so need 3 stone off just so I can where clothes if not I will have to find the nearest nudest beach lol...

I really need the support as I'm so determined to have a nice Xmas without being depressed that nothing fits me and feeling so huge...

Good bye pounds :wave_cry:

triple z

xxxx

count me in, I off on holiday on the 15 December and I have nothing in my wardrobe that fits me..:( so need 3 stone off just so I can where clothes if not I will have to find the nearest nudest beach lol...

I really need the support as I'm so determined to have a nice Xmas without being depressed that nothing fits me and feeling so huge...

Good bye pounds :wave_cry:

triple z

xxxx

Where are you off to?? I'm in the same situation - we're going to Florida - and I want to fit into nice shorts and itsy bitsy t-shirts not huge cover up shirts!

Welcome!

Flirty aka Beverley
Ruth

hanloje
coley
munchmarie
pretika
leahlou
soontobelittlegem
buffydog
bunnyg
tracey
prettyfromtheback
Alexandria
Francesmag
zzz

Can I join, 3 stone off for christmas would be brill.

I would love to join in aswell. I have been messing about trying to get into my 3rd re-start!! This is it 3 stone by xmas would be great might be into a nice size 14 dress for parties. I will ss 100%

me too please

Flirty aka Beverley
Ruth
hanloje

coley
munchmarie
pretika
leahlou
soontobelittlegem
buffydog
bunnyg
tracey
prettyfromtheback
Alexandria
Francesmag
zzz
toothfairy
Hollyhoo
angie-bum

put me down 3 stone would be great just started week 4 and lost 20.5lbs in 3 weeks i am so looking forward toxmas now not because of the food but because i will be able to feel comfortable n whatever i decide to wear

can i join in too? i am desperately trying to get back in touch with things after being on my hols and gaining a stone while i was there. i refuse to move my ticker upwards so it won't be shifting for a while, ha. i'm on the 1000 plan. am i still ok to join??

abz xx

Me too please. Need to lose 2 and half stone by mid/end nov to do my CDC training ready for the new year!

I'm off to Mexico on the 15 December :D and I just don't want to feel like crying everytime I have to get ready because nothing looks good... we went to Tenerife last christmas and the plan seat was so tight and uncomfortable, well not this time my head is so in the right place I'm really going for it.... weehhhhhh :bliss:

PS - Have I told you were all going look so hot this xmas!!!!!

Flirty aka Beverley 13.8
Ruth
hanloje
coley

munchmarie
pretika
leahlou
soontobelittlegem
buffydog
bunnyg
tracey
prettyfromtheback
Alexandria
Francesmag
zzz
toothfairy
Hollyhoo
angie-bum
gailt39
abz
CeeKay

Today I am 13.8 - so in 3 months I can easily be 10.8 which would be ideal for me - about a size 12!!!!!

Can I join too. I've been messing about - lost a stone in total then I went up but im back down now.

At work today they are talking about a fancy dress party for Christmas - being a christmas pudding doesnt excite me but a 3 stone loss should put me at nice 14 so that works for me.

(I too will stay strong!)

Flirty aka Beverley 13.8
Ruth
hanloje
coley
munchmarie

pretika
leahlou
soontobelittlegem
buffydog
bunnyg
tracey
prettyfromtheback
Alexandria
Francesmag
zzz
toothfairy
Hollyhoo
angie-bum
gailt39
abz
CeeKay
saneasineverwas

No pudding for you! Sexy fairy maybe??!!

My weight today is 22 stone 1lb so I want to be at most 19 stone 1lb (although being that close, I would love to be just under 19 stone!)

I'm in! I need to lose 3 stone by xmas as my mum is coming over from Holland to see me and I want to fit into my old dress!

Flirty aka Beverley 13.8
Ruth
hanloje
coley
munchmarie

pretika
leahlou
soontobelittlegem
buffydog
bunnyg
tracey
prettyfromtheback
Alexandria
Francesmag
zzz
toothfairy
Hollyhoo
angie-bum
gailt39
abz
CeeKay
saneasineverwas
zipper

your mum's going to be proud of you!

I'm in, 18st 10 but wanna try and get to 15 1/2st for xmas if poss. Say 3 st is the bare minimum..

Flirty aka Beverley 13.8
Ruth
hanloje
coley
munchmarie

pretika
leahlou
soontobelittlegem
buffydog
bunnyg
tracey
prettyfromtheback