3 or 4 per day?

BordersGirl

Feeling great in 2012!
Some of us seem to be on 3 per day and others 4. Apart from the obvious which is that you consume less calories on 3 per day, do the weight losses tend to be 25% less if if you're having 4 per day or does it not work like that? I know that LL dieters have 4 per day and my friend at work who started LL the same time as I started S&S lost 11lbs in 2 weeks (I lost 10 on 3 per day S&S). Our starting weights are about the same and we're the same height.

i am having 4 a day! cant stand only having 3 too punishing and i wouldnt be able to do it.....

i am 5ft 8 so i would need it like on cd i think for adequate nutrition.... also on 3 a day you need vits too.......

my losses have been 11lbs in 6 days :) so not bad at all!!!

im on 4 per day and tbh sometimes have even had 5 per day if very hungry.

I phoned Rob about 4 weeks ago and asked him about this and he said he recommends that women do 4 per day but they had lots of requests for 3 per day and as a result they offer the 3 per day as a lot of people feel 3 per day is more affordable. I buy the 84 items at £99.99 which is supposed to be for 4 weeks @ 3 per day but i use them in 3 weeks, so it works out actually at £33 per week for me which is still cheaper than what I used to spend on food each week.

I think it boils down to cost more than anything, but I couldnt cope on less than 4 per day :eek:

Im a 3 a day girl. Id struggle to have more!

I think I'd struggle to have 4 per day too. During the week I have a shake at work at about 10, then a bar at about 2, followed by a meal at 8. I'm not 100% keen on the soup and we can only have 1 bar a day so unless I added an additional shake I don't think I could do 4.

Back