1. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

3 or 4 per day?

Discussion in 'Slim And Save' started by BordersGirl, 28 August 2011 Social URL.

1. BordersGirl

BordersGirl Feeling great in 2012!

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.07%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Some of us seem to be on 3 per day and others 4. Apart from the obvious which is that you consume less calories on 3 per day, do the weight losses tend to be 25% less if if you're having 4 per day or does it not work like that? I know that LL dieters have 4 per day and my friend at work who started LL the same time as I started S&S lost 11lbs in 2 weeks (I lost 10 on 3 per day S&S). Our starting weights are about the same and we're the same height.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *soon-to-be-slim*

*soon-to-be-slim* Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.09%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    i am having 4 a day! cant stand only having 3 too punishing and i wouldnt be able to do it.....

i am 5ft 8 so i would need it like on cd i think for adequate nutrition.... also on 3 a day you need vits too.......

my losses have been 11lbs in 6 days :) so not bad at all!!!

4. girlsbig98

girlsbig98 Silver Member

Diet:
    Slim & Save 4 Per Day VLCD
    im on 4 per day and tbh sometimes have even had 5 per day if very hungry.

I phoned Rob about 4 weeks ago and asked him about this and he said he recommends that women do 4 per day but they had lots of requests for 3 per day and as a result they offer the 3 per day as a lot of people feel 3 per day is more affordable. I buy the 84 items at £99.99 which is supposed to be for 4 weeks @ 3 per day but i use them in 3 weeks, so it works out actually at £33 per week for me which is still cheaper than what I used to spend on food each week.

I think it boils down to cost more than anything, but I couldnt cope on less than 4 per day :eek:

5. hels123smiles

hels123smiles Silver Member

Start Weight:
    77.11kg
    Current Weight:
    64.5kg
    Goal Weight:
    56.25kg
    Lost(%):
    12.6kg(16.35%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save after losing 2.5 stones on Cambridge.
    Im a 3 a day girl. Id struggle to have more!

6. BordersGirl

BordersGirl Feeling great in 2012!

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.07%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I think I'd struggle to have 4 per day too. During the week I have a shake at work at about 10, then a bar at about 2, followed by a meal at 8. I'm not 100% keen on the soup and we can only have 1 bar a day so unless I added an additional shake I don't think I could do 4.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.