3 Positives for today...

My three for today are:

1. Today is the last day of a long hard year and tomorrow the start of what hopefully is going to be a great year!

2. Today is the last day of naughty foods which I am going to enjoy and toast in the new year with a Chinese and a film curled up with the love of my life.

3. I can't wait to get back on plan tomorrow and get to target this year!

Last edited:
My 3 for today:

1. Going to the gym to sweat it out!
2. Cooking nice healthy meal for me and OH tonight. (steak jacket spud salad)
3. Still writing my food diary :)

31/12/11

1 - had a huge sleep in and feel revitalised :)

2 - going to be spending NYE just hubby and I which we have never done before, always gone out and often seperated come midnight.

3 - readjusted my target weight and am now 15lbs away, why is this a positive? Cos if/when I get there I will have lost 100lbs!! That is a def 'wow' for me, me the queen of junk food and snacking!!

Hope everyone has a positive new year!! :-D this is the year of the weight loss, the year of us and the the year I hope you all get what you want!!
Happy 2012 to you all, be positive and positive things will happen :) xx

1) I'm gonna be earn much money (double time!) tonight while most are out spending it
2) I've planned our main meals for the next week or so and really looking forward to them (most out of the new 'all in one' cookbook)
3) I've tackled tescos this morning and didn't kill anyone!

1. I'm on holiday for the next two weeks (yipee)
2. Christmas and new year are almost over - I can't stand this time of year (bah humbug)
3. I'm spending the weekend in my PJs doing whatever I want, not speaking to anyone and not answering the phone :)

If you want to know more about the 3 successes, look at the slimpod forum on here, in bring your head inside

Sent from my Nexus One using MiniMins

1. Today is my last day of no synning complete naughtyness

2. I went jeans shopping yesterday and granted, I didn't come home with any, but I also didn't throw a massive paddy. Couple that with OH's nan thinking I'd lost weight, but slapping my thigh was perhaps a *teeny* step tooooo far!

3. I have a positive head prepared for 2012. Money wise life is still dire, but the rest is just the way it should be, happy and content.

Well heres mine,
1. Went sales shopping, but still can't get my head around the fact that I can go into any shop and buy clothes rather than just Evans. Brough some lovely size 16 clothes (last Christmas I was size 22).
2. Got roller skates for xmas and plan to skate to work by the summer, but have managed around the local park.
3. Have been 100% on plan today with the only syns so far 2 sugars on my wheatabix, and have made food for tonight syn free (inlaws are getting pizza in).

Its almost been 1 year since starting SW and would like to meet my target by 10th Jan, only 7lb to go.

1. Currently in the gym and it's EMPTY! :)
2. Been 100% on plan and ready for WI Tuesday pm.
3. Talked myself out of eating the rest of the Pringles last night whilst seeing in the new year alone with my dogs and had a packet of space raiders crisps for 3 syns instead. :-D

These are for tomorrow

1. Going jogging in the morning.
2. Having my healthy soup for lunch.
3. Making more of an effort with hubby.

Ignoring the hideous hangover to find 3 positives, hmmm...

1) Spinach & Mushroom curry on the hob, smells lush
2) I found £10 I thought I lost last night
3) I'm wearing new socks. I love the first wear of new socks, always feels decadent!

1/1/12

1 - drove 3 hours to Birmingham to see 2 of my best friends - one of which introduced me to my new god daughter - to - be

2 - saw the new year in with my bestest friend (my hubby)

3 - have resisted chocolate and biscuits at others houses all day! Not eaten much in volume, but what I have eaten has all been SW friendly!! :)

1. Started to write my essay.
2. Walked the dogs in the rain and enjoyed it.
3. Been 100% today.

1. The muscle soreness from the Core conditioning class is less today.
2. Dinner was a blimmin lovely roast beef cooked by my blimmin lovely hubby.
3. Work was easy enough and no ironing!

1) I am going to go to the gym today (once I've got my sciatic pain under control)
2) Going to take the dog for a proper long walk - he's been a bit neglected over the last few days......not that he minds!
3) Planning on sorting the house out, it's a bit of a mess post xmas!

The way the positives work, rather than them being goals for the day, they are things you have noticed that are positive at the end of your day.

This way they re-enforce more positives to happen the next day. Its more about focusing on whats positive , and forgetting anything thats negative.

The way the positives work, rather than them being goals for the day, they are things you have noticed that are positive at the end of your day.

This way they re-enforce more positives to happen the next day. Its more about focusing on whats positive , and forgetting anything thats negative.

My 'goals' will be the positive things of the day.....and I want to achieve the positive things every day so therefore will achieve my goals.

Thats fair enough :)

At the beginning of this thread it says about the 3 positives that everyone has started doing, this is the back ground on it, thats all.

Its more about noticing what we have achieved, not what we want to achieve. Then everyday is a win day.

More about it all in the slimpod section

1- a I didn't kill my husband when he came in drunk at 3:30 and started blabbering along to me.

2- going shopping with my friend who is v supportive of SW so won't try tempt me into mcdonald (or similar) but will let me choose where we eat!

3 - when out shopping I will remember all the 16/14's I had to return from the sale cos they were too big and I'll look at the appropriate sizes for once!

Back