3 Positives for today...

1. Been to the gym again.
2. Kept food diary and not forgotten
3. Feeling really positive and in control! :)

Ok, today's positives

1) Decs are down and the house is looking clean and fresh

2) I've put a storage box on my wardrobe with enough unopened chocolate for the kids Easter stuff

3) I've cleaned out all the food cupboards and feel ready to wave goodbye to the festive season and go on with the task of losing 5 stone this year one day at a time.

1. I have been shopping and bought lots of SW friendly food
2. I have eaten a healthy breakfast and lunch
3. I can still look at my Christmas tree all twinkling!! (Decs don't come down until after my birthday on Wednesday!)

3 for today

1 - I've been back on plan properly including keeping a food diary
2 - I took grapes to the cinema to munch on rather than succumbing to the goodies on sale
3 - I've arranged a girlie night in a few weeks with my best mate :)

1. Caught up with a friend for a cups and a chat.
2. Walked 5 miles along the beach.

3. Actually looking forward to spending tomorrow in the library to study.

3/1/12

1 - last day of holidays and I had a good sleep in (after the wind stopped)

2 - managed to 'cancel' the Greek meal for today which I knew would be very synful - meaning 100% plan for the day!!

3 - all washing is done so all I need to do is sort my wordrobes into 'work', 'non-work', 'too big' and 'sexy' lol the 'sexy' section is empty?! How did that happen?! Lol - oh I am in a funny mood today!! Shame everyone else is back at work ad missing out on the jokes!

1 for today - even though it is crappy weather outside, there is a beautiful bright rainbow outside my house!!

1. back on plan - my bowels are starting to recover, and slowly but surely getting that nice feeling inside when my body isnt comatose trying to consume so.much.crap.
2. back to work - i know, madness right? But its good to be back to routine, which is also helping with #1
3. back to normal sleeping routine - being off was wrecking my body clock... back to normal woo :)

1 I haven't cheated once today!

2 I did 30 mins on my WII!

3 I didn't have to get changed into my jimjams after tea cos I wasn't feeling bloated!

Aaah! I'm on my way! :)

1) Lost 1lb at WI
2) Was on plan 100%, and only 6 syns all day :)
3) My chorus started back up after a festive break , and it was SO nice to see everyone / get into it again, it's physically lifted me

My 3 for yesterday:

1. Lost 2.5lbs at weigh in
2. Won SOTW
3. Treated myself to a pizza after WI and fully synned it! (whereas I'd usually write it off)

Here's to another 3 for today! I feel a couple brewing already :-D

1) The pupils are back to school today (so much better than training days) so the day will go fast.

2) I'll get to see my mum at Tap dancing tonight

3) Today is a no cooking day because everything already done apart from boiling some pasta (I DO enjoy cooking, but it's nice not to have to do it every so often when you're used to doing everything from scratch)

1. Am at work but its my last looong day (15hrs) and sleep in as I am on leave next week.

2. My food will be on plan and only planned 3 syns so that may mop up a few excesses!

3. Shopping and meal plans are done and arriving tomorrow! So only Saturday looks dodgy as son is having an operation and so food may be a bit haphazard! As he's 15 I expect he'll be last on the list so a long day expected!

1) I actually managed to lose 0.5lb at Weigh In last night - amazing!! I was so expecting another gain.

2) I only have 6lb to lose until I reach my January target. I have 4 more Weigh In's until then which means I only need to lose 1.5lb per week to acheive this!

3) Today is my first day back on the plan since Christmas/NY, and I am loving it!! :D

My 3 positives:
1) had a sneak peek on the scales (i know naughty naughty!) and after only 2 days on plan looks like ive already lost 4 pounds (i gained 10 over the xmas period)
2) My friend has challenged me to a bit of (un)friendly competition the first one to get to 10 stones has to buy the other dinner! Its definately going to be a challenge as i am on steroid replacement therapy and struggle to lose weight but hopefully itll keep me on the straight and narrow!
3) have had 2 really good days on plan hopefully i can keep it up!

my 3 good things for yesterday (Tuesday)

only put half a pound on at WI (thats 2 and a half in total for Christmas and New Year)

Did 25 minutes on the exercise bike

Loved my tea of smoked haddock, batchelors savoury rice and broccoli

My 3 good things for today

Going to be 100% on plan today

Going to do at least 20 minutes on the exercise bike tonight,

Loving my superspeed soup for lunch, ( added curry powder and extra corriander) MMMMMMMMMM:p

My 3 for today:

1. I was brave enough to ask about progression and a possible pay rise at work.
2. Currently in the gym. :)
3. Pot of speed soup in the go at home (mums in watching it, I'm not clever enough to be exercising and cooking ;-) )

Back