3 Positives for today...

1. 3rd day and still feelong 100% ready for this
2. Mys son has helped a lot more round the house this weekend
3. Had breakfast & lunch. Huge syn free roast planned & syn free snacks in. Good excuse for a glass of wine!

1. Had a dodgy day eating wise yesterday (damn throat) but back on it today and feeling in control.
2. Got all my washing done for the week!
3. Just about to go and cook a nice Syn free stew!

1- think family issues are sorted (but for how long?!)

2 - when the sugar craving kicked in I tackled them, allowing myself 5 small pieces of toffee and I stuck to it!

3- I've turned down one of my favourite, high syn, meals! Just wish I knew what I am going to have instead?! Lol

1) tidied and cleaned my room thoroughly for 3 hours! Now looks fab and felt achey after bending lifting etc :)
2) speed soup massive pot on the go for lunches in the week.
3) eaten 5x scan bran today (not usual for me!) to help boost loss.
4) (sorry cheeky extra) I have kept a rigid food diary since Xmas and written it every day! (major achievement for me!)

1. Beautiful dry warm day unusal for january

2, Walked 5k for second day in a row

3. About to sit down and read the slimming world books that came with the newspaper yesterday and today.

1. Spent time with my mum and dad and had a lovely roast chicken dinner
2. Got lots of new files ready to hit the paperwork pile this week!
3. Stuck to plan!

xx

1) I kicked arse at Body Combat this morning after alcohol-free Saturday night out.

2) Got organised for the week this afternoon- managed to get ten large over-ripe bananas for 50p in Adsa which have been duly peeled and slices and frozen ready for banana & cinnamon porridge breakfasts for the next week or so, plus have made lentil, veg and ham soup for the week, portioned up in freezer bags.

3) My OH came home from the pub with a gift from my lovely friend - A box of 3 marrons glacés which I've worked out to be 2.5 syns each.

4) Lovely rump steak and roasted veg dinner, with half a jacket potato and cheese. Absolutely delicious.

5) Going to group to rejoin & get the new book tomorrow and support my friend who's joining as OH is paying for it (as I'm poor this month) Yay!!

Finding this hard today
1. Eating well
2. I have such lovely and supportive friends
3. 4 more days till Friday :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1. Gym for 4th time this week! :)
2. Speed soup was lovely for lunch today.
3. Remembered my pin for my debit card after locking it last week lol.

1. Completed 1 hour cardio session - my first in about 3 months - eek!!

2. Eaten well and on plan. Only 2 syns eaten so far so room for a treat

3. Good day at work - all clients very happy which makes me a very happy project manager :)

1. Had lovely day with hubby.
2. 100% on plan
3. Just enjoyed a 2 hr zumba and toning class:-!

Sent from my E15i using MiniMins

1) Rejoined SW class tonight (free rejoin thanks to voucher) and got the new book - although wasn't keen on my weigh-in!

2) One of my best mates looked at a house to let on my street today and will be moving into it early Feb so looking forward to some fun nights in - will cook for her SW style!!

3) Was 100% on plan today - ready for my 100% week 1

4) My back's stopped hurting (after a week of unexplained lower-back pain)

1 - treated myself to a costa coffee today and fully syned it (I think!)

2 - Finished work as early as possible then haven't done any extra at home ( i will regret this in the upcoming days!)

3 - Is loved by wonderful Husband! xxx

1. Went back to class this evening to weigh in, after 4 weeks off plan. Put on 6lbs but have stuck to plan all day and feeling motivated :)

2. Have not had any alcohol today! :D

3. Even tho had a couple of teary moments at work today, have not cried at all this evening and although not feeling on top of the world, certainly better than I did at the weekend and earlier today.

1) Am not as brutally tired as last week, when all i could think about was going back to bed.

2) Work was interesting for almost the entire day.

3) Risotto for dinner! (if there's some in the cupboard)

For yesterday:

1) Was completely on plan all day
2) Decided to cut all fizzy drinks out except for as mixers with spirits
3) A lady at work complimented me (as per NSV thread) then my bloke told me I looked nice. He NEVER says things like that!

1) Found out there is an Aqua Zumba class at my local gym tomorrow night - my night off!
2) Walked into work this morning to be greeted with a cup of coffee already made for me
3) 8-year anniversary tomorrow so me and OH are going out for dinner & a dance (got a new dress to wear too)

Back