3 Positives for today...

1) Had a really good sleep last night.

2) Went for a walk at lunch in the sunshine and crisp air, instead of hiding inside because it was too cold out.

3) Looking forward to a very yummy steak dinner tonight...might even try and convince DH it's not too cold for him to BBQ.

Don't delete it it will be a useful reminder of how far you have come :) and not a poor blokeat all! x

I said to him 'well yr the one who walked around with that'
and he replied with 'who, my lovely wife' - He has never seen my weight as an issue :)

The pic is staying!!! X

1) I got all my steps right at tap tonight (not long 'til dancing show now!!)

2) Although I stupidly used all my syns on stupid biscuit lapse at work, I managed to reign back in and had another 100% day.

3) My head didn't 'actually' explode when all the kids were playing drums in Creative Art this afternoon, it just felt like it. So I live to love another day!!

4) Have got the hang of the milk frother / steamer attachment on the Xmas coffee maker, and just love how far a portion of milk goes when it's all frothed up.

1. REALLY bad time at mo family wise etc but still on plan! :)
2. Made diet coke chicken first time tonight and it was gorgeous!
3. Got a recipe tin for Xmas and have started writing in my SW recipes :)

1) My Blackberry Playbook arrived this morning - I can't wait to get home and set it up :D

2) The boss is on annual leave from work today. While the cats away.. ;)

3) I'm re-starting with my exercise today. Dog walking this afternoon in an attempt to push for my Silver Body Magic award :chores016:

yesterdays positives (11/1/12):
1) Went to meadowhall shopping with friends and its the first time the 3 of us have spent time together in ages, thought it might be a bit awkward but no it was lovely
2) Stayed on plan with a lovely harvester meal despite being at meadowhall and walking straight past a krispy kreme stall without being tempted, in the past i would definately have had to have one to 'try' lol!
3) despite getting home and being totally shattered, could have quite easily have gone off plan and got a takeaway, i made a syn free pasta sauce with pasta and really enjoyed it.
I've thought of a 4th!
4) managing the entire day out without having to stop apart from at lunchtime, (ive been recovering from several operations and at the moment i am waiting for an echo scan for a faulty heart valve) and get exhausted quite easily so i did really well to go the whole day.

1. It's Friday tomorrow and it's pay day!
2. Treated myself to a onesie- although it doesn't flatter a fuller figure such as mine but I totally love it anyway!
3. Just bout to go to the gym.

1) Another 100% day - and still haven't eaten my Crunchie bar that have noted syns down for in advance. Mmmmmmm.

2) Body combat tonight - best class of the week.

3) I'm feeling very healthy with the whole no-alcohol January thing.

1- gained at WI tonight but came home and ate free foods, didn't comfort eat!

2- day 12 of no chocolate (although tonight may b the night!)

3- it's nearly the weekend!!

1. Lost 3lbs at weigh in and treated myself to some really pretty earings and a large black dress ring.
2. Booked half a days holiday tomorrow whoop
3. Planned Aqua on Saturday and a 6 mile walk Sunday

1) Been 100% today and today is the first day when ive not felt that i needed to eat cos im bored
2) Went for a nice walk with my mum and our dog
3) Went to the pub with my mum and dog, felt nice to get out the house and in public

1. Been to the gym
  2. Collected and delivered mums massice presciption (one months food)
  3. Feel fitter than i ever have
  4. sneaky 4th...last night I cancelled something that was completely stressing me out!

*wonders what Shirleen has cncelled ;)*
1 Only had half day at work today (well training actually)
2 Did Day 2 of week 2 couch to 5k
3a Haven't got to cook tonight as going to a friends for food(though it means will have to allow syns :rolleyes:)
3b Having an hour or so to myself before the can get home :p

Haha! I was due to preach on the 29th Jan. And though I've done it before this time for first time ever couldn't face it! Not very 'citing!

1) Just found out about the Sainsburys Cumberland sausages that are 0.5 syns each (less than quorn for REAL soss!), and veggie boyf has agreed to pick some up on the way home for me :)

2) I caught myself in the mirror earlier, and thought 'You look pretty good today lady!' (which is a rarity)

3) After cleaning tonight, I have a weekend of relaxing with my favourite people, and little demands on my time. Which is looooovely, and should give me time to familiarise myself with the new song for chorus

:)

I'm writing these NOW before it all goes wong for the day! Lol - can we start a '3 negatives for the day' thread?

For now my positives:

1 - had a beautiful, huge lunch that was syn free!!

2 - I have an excellent friend at work that I can moan with and it makes me feel better!

3 - the sofa smells of 'after eights' (after they were spilt last night) and I haven't had a one!! :) the smell is v nice tho!

1) Work was actually ok today, I felt myself being happy again and not constantly irritated by everything

2) Got up the courage to send some CVs off for better jobs - even if it doesn't come to anything at least I've tried

3) My friend messaged me to ask if I wanted to go to the gym as she gets to bring a friend for free on Fridays - my first instinct was to say no and then I thought, hang on, YES! and I went... my first time at a gym in a long time and I survived, and felt better for it. :)

1) DH got his year end bonus and payed stuff off instead of spending it on more junk. One of the things he payed was the last of my student loan!

2) I'm at the point where there's only a few things left in my closet that fit, but it's the good kind of not fitting this time :) I seriously need to go shopping.

3) Friday!!!

Back