3 Positives for today...

1. Done my work so I don't have to do any this weekend. I have to lead a discussion on an unfamiliar topic with ten people and was given PIP implants :confused:

2. Ate three meals today! (finally)

3. No choc, wine, crisp for 14 days (by choice wanted to have a totally break until 28th Jan (girlie day))

my 3 for today:
1) was 100% on plan
2) have only used 1 syn so far today so ive got enough for a treat
3) went to the gym and walked 2 miles on the treadmill and did a few leg exercises on various machines

Doing these now so they don't turn into negs lol

1. Everything being dropped off today.
2. Staying in control when a tex message comes through and it's his family
3. Sun is shining, friends coming round for lunch, we are all putting on pointy hats and going on a witch hunt. Only joking!!!!
I'm having a 4th...
4. Aqua today at gym whoop!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1. I over indulged my syns yesterday ooops so making up for it today by having 2 max syns and speed soup for lunch .

2. Going to up my game in the gym!
3. It's Saturday which means lazing around! We do have 2 estate agents coming to valuate the house ( for mum and dad divorce papers) and the 3rd is next week.

1) Walking into a SW group and signing up all by myself. Seems pretty norm but not when your scared witless and have zero confidence!

2) Day 10 and been 100% :D

3) Bought Hubby and Daughter Friday night pizza and garlic bread, and I made syn free spicy bean burgers and chips! And NO alcohol!!! Woo!

Nay. said:
1) Walking into a SW group and signing up all by myself. Seems pretty norm but not when your scared witless and have zero confidence!

2) Day 10 and been 100% :D

3) Bought Hubby and Daughter Friday night pizza and garlic bread, and I made syn free spicy bean burgers and chips! And NO alcohol!!! Woo!

Those are some really good positives! Well done! Esp as I know how you feel regarding the 1st one. I nearly bottled it but I managed it and haven't looked back! All the best ! Xx

4. Really did up my game in the gym! 1 hour of cardio! I felt like a machine! He he! I could have done more I think too but my knee decided to give up! :-(

1) went to look at the outside of a council flat we've been invited to bid on and loved the flat, and area it's in. found out we'd get the added bonus of a balcony and two storage sheds. came home and placed a bid. you never know.
2) have been eating really well this week, I'm surprised how happy and positive I am as I suffer from clinical depression and PTSD and life it often mentally very tough. SW seems to have been the most positive thing I have done in a long long time. even the husband and child are eating SW meals with me and for the first time EVER the child ate a stir fry last night.
3) I am so laid back right now, I'm almost horizontal. this. does. not. happen. to. me. EVER!!!!

1. Did the national walk for Operation Transformation really enjoyed it. It was a beauitful day for such a long walk.

2. Things are starting to look up.

3. Spending a cosy night in with my wonderful husband no wine included lol

1. Great workout at Spinnin' this morning.
2. Ordered some gorgeous jewellery.
3. An incident that occured last week may be resolved Monday

1 - Went shopping with a friend and her sister - she 'owed' me a christmas present, i got a lovely dress in a size 12, thats not the best bit, my friends sister tried the same dress on, and i believe(d) it looked better on me. (don't worry, i'm not that *****y, she got some lovey things too!)

2 - While out shopping I ordered a salad and left the dressing. After a few large mouthfuls of my diet coke, i decided i wasn't 100% sure it was diet so left it (have you seen the syns in coke?)

3 - am soon to put my new PJs on and relax for the rest of the weekend! With NO trouble off anyone!

1. I too got a hair cut today - feel fab and treated myself to some macadamia oil :)

2. Make batches of speed soup and made a mushroom and lentil loaf some for tea and freezing the rest for my next green day

3. Cleaned my kitchen including the oven - looks lovely now :)

1) Made smash pizza for the first time tonight, and it was really good! I also stuck to the 1/3 superfree by having plenty of salad with it, and found I couldn't finish it, which was nice to know after the amount of times I've been known to demolish a whole dominos medium in one sitting... *shame*! so my appetite is getting healthier!!

2) saw a couple of friends tonight and had a nice chilled out evening in, nice to do that for a while as felt I hadn't properly hung out with friends in ages

3) found a bottle of first cape in tesco today, 5.5% and sparkling which makes it feel a bit nicer, lol, and it's apparently only 12 syns for the whole bottle! yay!

1) think of the money I'm earning in double time overtime when I'm in work for my savings or my aim to massively reduce my debt
2) going to the gym after work to do 3km on the treadmill and ease myself into into 5km
3) it's another week down, only 12 more til Easter and my lovely OH is home :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1 - stayed asleep when hubby came home last night so didn't even have a little bite of his tale away or a chip!

2 - have decided that my food and the way it makes me feel is very important and I'm getting the credit card out this week so I can buy what I want (only have to do this cos over spent at Christmas and waiting for pay day!)

3 - not got much planned for the day apart from shopping, so then going to relax, catch up on tv and maybe get in front with school work!

1 - stayed asleep when hubby came home last night so didn't even have a little bite of his tale away or a chip!

2 - have decided that my food and the way it makes me feel is very important and I'm getting the credit card out this week so I can buy what I want (only have to do this cos over spent at Christmas and waiting for pay day!)

3 - not got much planned for the day apart from shopping, so then going to relax, catch up on tv and maybe get in front with school work!

Great positives and I think the second one is brill!

1 Boys footie matches were cancelled so getting to slob about a bit today :)

2 I am going to go and do week 2 day 3 of couch to 5k at 1.30 :)

3 I seem to be on the second red day of the weekend and it feels good to be doing something different yet still on plan (have previously not liked red days...lets hope the scales like them!)

3 positives already today...get in! ;)

1. Had a really good nights sleep for the 1st time in a very long time.

2. Ive got all my meals planned for the day and im gonna hit the gym laster.

3. Ive got a presentation tomorrow, yet im not even worried about it atm (usually im crapping myself in the week running up to it).

1. An hour if cardio in the gym done! (very proud, when first started could barely manage 15 mins)
2. Brought kettle bell thingy it was reduced from £40 to a tenner in sainsburys (DVDs and weights) to try and tone my upper body.
3. Have been eating 5 x scan bran for my hexb ( well the oat ones) over the weekend and feel fab and not bloated :-D

Today, I'm on it like sonic! (whatever that may mean....) :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Back