3 Positives for today...

Had a day from hell!!! But I must drag 3 pos out of it...

1. Winter walk 85 mins done!
2. Cooked Lasagne & Chicken Hot Pot to freeze.
3. Doing Disco Fever tomorrow at gym.

1. put on my favorite dress and found my tummy is less obvious, which is astounding as I've only been doing this for 5 days.

2. knowing that later on I'll sit down with a cup of cocoa and a cake, and knowing it's ok

3. I got 5 more rows done on my scarf. it wont be ready until next winter now because from next monday I need to take a 6 week break from knitting due to surgery, but what ev's lol.

I chopped up a load of veg this morning for soup. I'll have plenty to snack on!

I'm about to order a skip so we can have a clear out and finally, finally finish the garden.

I had a full nights' sleep last night, which has left me nicely refreshed today!

1. Lost 2lbs.
2. Paypal claim after being scammed isin full montion, 10 days and i will hopefully get all my money back.
3. Presentation done, 1 less stress

oh and

4. Fantastic workout this morning, ran further than i ever have before

It is a beautiful sunny day today

I am wearing a size 18 pair of trousers today from M and S that I bought on Friday for £6 in the sale.Pre diet in Aug I was wearing a 28/30 and still cannot believe I got into these size 18's, yes they are stretch but i'm in them!!!

House is all clean and today after a blitz and tea all prepped

Lucia Lucia said:
It is a beautiful sunny day today

I am wearing a size 18 pair of trousers today from M and S that I bought on Friday for £6 in the sale.Pre diet in Aug I was wearing a 28/30 and still cannot believe I got into these size 18's, yes they are stretch but i'm in them!!!

House is all clean and today after a blitz and tea all prepped

That's fantastic. Congrats x

Hmmm having a great day
Positive 1 . It's Monday love Mondays as I never work on Monday's and my daughter has swimming lessons today
Positive 2. Day 2 off my daughter deciding she want to be a big girl and wear big girl knickers so far potty training going well am so proud off her
Positive 3. My new years resolution was to stop bitting my nails and today I've been able to paint them for the first time ever !!

Totally forgot to post my positives yesterday so here they are:
1) Spent time playing with the dog which was fun
2) Despite having a total melt down over being bored i managed not to resort to the twiglets, crisps and ferrero rochez that are still hangin around in my parents house, and had seafood sticks and some spaghetti in tom sauce
3) cleaned up the house a bit did some chores stopped my mum having to do them, esp knowing shes got a stressful day today

1) got my stitches taken out after minor surgery to remove a birthmark and it was very quick and neatly done, should leave a tiny little scar, yay

2) car broke down on me and was worried it had died forever (it's quite old) but it turns out it had just run out of petrol. EMBARRASSING but still happy it's fine. (Would like to point out my petrol light must be broken as it hadn't come on at all which was why I hadn't filled up, so I'm not totally stupid!!!)

3) dad's making a veggie and quorn pieces stew which smells lovely. I'm so touched at the efforts he's been making to go along with my SW plans.

1) Got my whole school assembly over and done with this morning, and they all sat as good as gold all the way through (even the 6th formers). Phew.

2) Lost 3lb at WI tonight

3) I got organised and did a chicken casserole in the slow cooker for dinner tonight which was delicious.

1. Toilet training day 1 with the puppies is going well. Day 2 tomorrow and while I'm at the office other half is taking the lead fingers crossed it goes as well as today

2. Been totally on plan - been so concerned that the puppies have their 4 meals a day I've eaten the bare minimum of 3 meals with no snacking and I'm nicely full - had made me realise how much I eat out of boredom....

3. Have had my car written off after someone went into the back of me and fortunately pay out is enough to get another car which is good seeing as i need it for my job!

1. Completed a walk instead of disco fever at gym, when I really wanted to snuggle on couch, but got off my ass and did it!
2. Another Monday bites the dust.
3. Had some lovely comments today that really made me feel everything happens for a reason...:)

1) Had to get some booster shots and I didn't buy a cookie afterwards to make myself feel better.

2) I have a new work project, which is always fun and makes the days go by so much faster.

3) I didn't hide in bed this morning because, OMG, -27 is way too cold out.

16/1/12

1 - Monday is nearly over!

2 - promotion at work has come up and I ma going to go for it

3 - wore my new dress today and lots of people liked it!

positives for today:
1) spent some time with my friend today who was having a really bad day work wise
2) managed to sort my hair out which has been like candyfloss the last couple of days with some vo5 hair oil, fingers crossed it stays that way by morning, which is usually when its worst
3) Was 100% today food wise and didnt have my syns til later so treated my self to 4 ferrero rochez at 3.5 syns each so 14 syns total

3 positives for yesterday, to help me cheer up after a miserable end to it

1) I ate well, and got a bit of extra superfree in
2) I went back to the gym, and that 1st13lb has made SUCH a difference. It wasn't intolerable, and I'm tired but for good reason
3) My friend (who slimmed down from a 22 to a 14) gifted me a jumper, in an 18 that fits perfectly. Tis oversized, but it's a good thing, and very much my style.

1) got on the bus a stop later than usual and got off a stop early.
2) was peckish on the way home from the hospital; presented with the choice of pizza express, kfc or a bagel shop I figured the bagel shop migh have salad or something edible. came away with an apple, a banana and a can of diet coke. woo!
3) didn't finish child's leftovers.

17/1/12

1 - Completed (or nearly completed) day 17 of no chocolate! Only one day on my original plan/bet with self!

2 - planning on getting my work done and taking myself off to bed by 9pm in time for biggest looser! (at the latest)

3 - nearly half way through the week! and looking forward to a GOOD weekend!

1. Feel calm and in control, taking a day at a time. No pressure ...

2. Been to asda today and planned some meals to cook for weekend. Also going out for a meal and a bit of shopping with mum and sister on Sat after Aqua of course lol. And going walking again on Sunday :D

3. Been asked to do some lovely things with friends and family over next couple of months, feel very loved :).

1 Went to weigh in and faced the scales despite knowing that I was facing a big gain since when I went before christmas

2 I booked abreak away for the family its not till June but its something to look forward to :)

3 This is kind of yesterdays but didn't do yesterdays and can't think of another for today.... whenwent for swim last night I felt fitter/stronger which I think was down to the c25k been doing!

Back