3 Positives for today...

1) A lovely undisturbed lie in.

2) Awesome gym session

3) Blueberries in Aldi's Super Six!

1) I survived Monday

2) Looking forward to an early night (already PJed up before 8pm)

3) One of my severely autistic / non-verbal teens at work heard me say 'ouch' when I paper-cut my hand. He disappeared off to the 6th form common room only to return with a first aid kit and dress my 'wound' for me. So choked up!! Lovely end to the day.

Lucky7 said:
3) One of my severely autistic / non-verbal teens at work heard me say 'ouch' when I paper-cut my hand. He disappeared off to the 6th form common room only to return with a first aid kit and dress my 'wound' for me. So choked up!! Lovely end to the day.

This is just so sweet and lovely put a big smile on my face :)

Lucky7 said:
1) I survived Monday

2) Looking forward to an early night (already PJed up before 8pm)

Aww how fab!!!! That made me eyes water ?. Promise a pic when I'm used to it lol keep getting a shock lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1. 100% on plan all day, One syn
  2. Great results at the learning disabled classes, not only has one guy learned not to shake both hands (very intimidating as he's a very big man), another girl (physically disabled too) learned to move her arm to get the ball into the bucket (it's taken quite a few weeks) she really tried hard bless her.
  3. My lil bro did my mums shopping so I didn't have to.

Last edited:
1 - I went into Tesco to buy shameful snacks and came out with fruit (A first for me)

2 - My trousers are feeling a tad looser this morning after only 4lbs weight loss!

3 - I have been 100% so far :D

1) proud of myself for having seconds of veg soup instead of dessert today! Wouldn't of believed that 4 months ago!

2) newish work pants feeling slacker on legs now! :)

3) good busy day -- shattered now!! Oh, and took me less time to walk home now! Woohoo!

Lovely positives lately!

Mine for today:

1) Went for a nice walk at lunch, weather was beautiful.

2) Start of a new week, clean slate and all.

3) I think I've convinced myself to start a distance education certificate in Real Estate Appraisal.

1. The biggest positive is that I saved my friend and her 5 month old baby from domestic abuse. Since this morning she is out of the house and safe at her dads. I am so relieved that he can't hurt her anymore

2. I am seeing my lovely aunt tonight for dinner and giggles

3. My friend told me she can already see the difference the weight loss has made to my body. I feel so good that it's already noticeable!

Sugarpuff Sophie said:
1. The biggest positive is that I saved my friend and her 5 month old baby from domestic abuse. Since this morning she is out of the house and safe at her dads. I am so relieved that he can't hurt her anymore

2. I am seeing my lovely aunt tonight for dinner and giggles

3. My friend told me she can already see the difference the weight loss has made to my body. I feel so good that it's already noticeable!

Well done on number one! Let's hope she doesn't crumble, get her in touch with Refuge for more support, its too easy tivgo back xxx

1) Feeling nicely full after lunch, without feeling stuffed and knowing it was on plan.

2) Got my friend's birthday dinner tonight, really looking forward to it and I know what I'm going to have in order to stay on plan and have a good time! Am going to flexisyn some alcohol but not go mental!

3) Feel like some weight has gone from my face, nice feeling

Well done on number one! Let's hope she doesn't crumble, get her in touch with Refuge for more support, its too easy tivgo back xxx

She's at her Dad's now so there's no way she'll go back, it was just hard trying to get her out in the first place. I was the only one that knew about this up until Saturday when I decided to go and introduce myself to her Dad and tell him what's been going on so he could help me

Well done Sophie, I've a sister going through the same thing at the moment so I know how hard it is to watch someone you love go through that-well done for doing something about it-she will need you now more than ever!! xx

1. Got a paypal refund after being conned.

2. Did a good amount of work today.

3. Booked exercise for next week.

1.) I hit TARGET!!!!!!!!! Hit 4.5stone so two new shiny stickers, I'm actually a new woman :)

2.) I have my food all ready for tomorrow & my gym bag ready to hit the gym before work tomorrow (hope I can get up at 5.30!!)

3.) I am more motivated then ever to continue being healthy and happy & positive in my life :)

Wow congrats chiefbridesmaid that fantastic, well done on hitting target xx

1) i got to spend some time with my lovely friend Jo, and her fella.
2) After the initial disappointment, that I have now snapped out of and gotten a grip- I lost 3lb this week and am a little chuffed
3) Bought some size 16 jeans today and.they.FIT!! :)

chiefbridesmaid said:
1.) I hit TARGET!!!!!!!!! Hit 4.5stone so two new shiny stickers, I'm actually a new woman :)

2.) I have my food all ready for tomorrow & my gym bag ready to hit the gym before work tomorrow (hope I can get up at 5.30!!)

3.) I am more motivated then ever to continue being healthy and happy & positive in my life :)

Wow well done!!

Back