3 Positives for today...

hmmmm.....trying to think....

1) Even though it was bitterly cold, I managed to walk for 40 minutes, at "Tanya" pace (which apparently is pretty fast lol)
2) I spent some time with a good friend, albeit only for an hour, and had a nice catch up
3) Was feeling a bit icky sick before but feeling a lot better after walking it off!

Chipmunk89 said:
Feeling ridiculously happy today!

1. I have the rest of the week off work.
2. After my birthday off plan yesterday I have got straight back on it today and feeling very positive!
3. It was my birthday yesterday and OH PROPOSED! It was beautiful and such a surprise - I had no idea! Feeling on top of the world right now.

Oh how lovely :) congratulations x

Feeling ridiculously happy today!

1. I have the rest of the week off work.
2. After my birthday off plan yesterday I have got straight back on it today and feeling very positive!
3. It was my birthday yesterday and OH PROPOSED! It was beautiful and such a surprise - I had no idea! Feeling on top of the world right now.

20pojv4.jpg

Wow! That's absolutley fab! Awwww so sweet :D Very happy for you xxx

2/2/12

- after a chocolate yesterday I managed a choc free day - gotta get to V-Day if hubby can buy me chocs!

- completed some forms

- planned a WI session at work with my SW buddy instead of class, so can save some money!

Congratulations Chipmunk!! :)

1) finally back on track with weight loss

2) found handbag after an hours looking- including searching in bins!!

3) just realised am feeling settled in general.. Yay!

For yesterday:

1) I managed to catch up on all the tv I've been too busy for last night while himself was playing football, a nice relaxing evening.

2) Saw my brother for a bit, and arranged a night out with friends

3) Had a lush syn free tea... enabling me to spend my syns on a few Thorntons Peppermint Cremes! :D

1) I feel better today, having an up and down at the moment.
2) it's Friday
3) another week down, 8 weeks and 5 days to go

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

3/2/12

1 - un planned day off work as the boiler had broken!

2 - emergency dentist appointment may have saved me from a weekend fo pain!

3 - hubby being super nice to me - I could def get used to this :-D

1) going to the gym in a bit, looking forward to some exercise and some sauna/steamroom afterwards, yay

2) see boyfriend later, looking forward to it.

3) apparently I get four weeks of holiday for next year which is nice, got given forms today and I have no idea when to book off but it's nice to know I can!

Finding then hard to find today but:

1. Had a good enough day in work

2. Getting to see my family this weekend

3. Just got amazing eyelashes & a bangle on sale :)

4/2/12

1 - having a good 100% red day and feeling good for it!

2 - done some exercise even tho the weather is pants outside!

3 - had no tooth ache all day! Woop to the dentist who sorted it yesterday!

today:

1) Karma bit someone who's been treating me a bit crappy on the arse today- and I got to witness it :D

2) I bought some sweets for someone today (a lady that I...kinda like ;) ) and I plucked up the courage to actually go to her place and give her them. Might not sound like much, but it took a lot. She seemed really grateful too- and it was nice to see her.

3) Work was great- it was really cold and my hands were sore, but we got a lot of work done and we finished work on time too! it's all good :D

1) Didn't fall asleep at work this morning...was so tired that it was a strong possibility. Actually, the morning went by quite quickly.

2) Looking forward to a relaxing evening (and early to bed :) )

3) I found an unopened box of Chocolate Mint tea in the kitchen cupboard yesterday, looking forward to trying it out.

1) Had sausages, chips and ketchup for dinner. Was quite a nice change from the usual lots-of-veggies-and-salad dinners I've been having. (although I do love them too!) and only 6 syns

2) Work was actually ok today

3) Got some Robinsons NAS sugar squash today which means I shall be upping my water intake

1) I enjoyed the lovely sunshine (while it lasted :O ) and felt great after a walk

2) I tried the mint mullers- they were minging- but I'm glad I got to try one! lol

3)I'm back on track today (albeit so close to weigh in it might be too late) and only had 1/2 syn...also still have my heb- so gonna have some alpen bars right now :D

6/2/12

1 - assessment week at work and looks like my kids have really progressed!! (it is only day one but i have lots of hope!)

2 - My mummy made me my tea hehehe (just like a baby!) she has started to follow the slimming world eating plan and lost 6 lbs in the first week so is v inspired and i have not known her follow a diet, without cheating, for over a week! this is a new record!

3 - good news at work today, don't want to talk too soon but it has made me v positive!

1. I made it through my first day on SW :)

2. I had a good tidy up when I got home and now house looks lovely!

3. I'm ready for an early night in my warm and comfy bed with my OH.

Back