3 Positives for today...

1. I will eat as healthy as I can in Subway
2. I will have fun tonight and not think about going over my syn allowance
3. Make sure I get my daily exercise my doing lots of jumping and dancing at the gig I'm going.

Princess_Stevie said:
1. I've just been asked to go full time at work. I was only supposed to be here for 6 months, doing 20 hours a week - I'm now going up to 37 hours a week and have been here 2 years next Wednesday! I'm over the moon.

2. It's my WI tonight, and I'm really looking forward to it. I'm hoping for a loss :)

3. At lunch time I'm going to order my friend a lovely bunch of flowers. She leaves work tomorrow to go on maternity, so we've had a whip round and are getting her some flowers to present her with at her leaving meal (the rest of the collection will get something for baby when he/she arrives). It feels really good to do something nice for someone.

Wow! Some lovely NSVs! Congratulations on the job! X

Better post now and not post weigh in!!!

I finish at 2.30 today.

It's Holby City night!! (sad cow I am) My son and I really enjoy it!

Because we're waiting for the heating engineer we can have a nice quiet at home shift! SU already loves me cos his elevenses was chocolate cupcake and mocha coffee! :)

1) Yesterday I managed to get around the house all day without using my crutches at all, still need them for outside but hey it's progress! :D Physio this morning went ok too just to keep at my exercises.

2) Really looking forward to my takeaway tonight, me & the bf don't really celebrate Valentines' day we shall just have a wee relaxing night in with yummy curry. Just going to enjoy it and not feel guilty if I go over my syns, just get back on track tomorrow!

3) I finally admitted that I need some help financially at the moment, sickpay isn't even covering the bills nevermind food so my Dad is going to help me out for a bit, I hate asking for help especially with regards to money but it feels good knowing that I don't have to worry about being able to afford food and can just concentrate on getting my ankle back to full strength.

X

Difficult when am feeling pants but let's try

~ Got a lovely homemade Valentine from B
~ Am being allowed to leave work early to try to recover a bit
~ Although I'll miss chorus tonight cus my voice is shot (which is v sad) I'll get to stay a bit longer at class and can watch biggest loser in real time for a change

ThatBubbs said:
Difficult when am feeling pants but let's try

~ Got a lovely homemade Valentine from B
~ Am being allowed to leave work early to try to recover a bit
~ Although I'll miss chorus tonight cus my voice is shot (which is v sad) I'll get to stay a bit longer at class and can watch biggest loser in real time for a change

Feel better soon, I'd love to be in a choir (is that the same as chorus, as I'm thick!!)

1. No work today so having a lovely chilled out day
2. Planning on making a feast tonight including KFC style chicken SW chips, egg fried rice and syn free curry sauce!
3. Syn free jelly and ice-cream for dessert :)

1) doing some overtime tomorrow which will make up for being ill and missing work yesterday.

2) Feel quite attractive today for some reason :S nice feeling

3) Valentine's meal tonight. :)

1. Completed the weekly shop and planned some really nice meals over the next few days. (yes it's sad but I get excited at every meal lol) Completed two red days, so nice to have a change.:D

2. Had 7 weeks of total me time, lots of walking, drinking water and eating the SW way. Feel calm and in control. Meeting up with x's family next week for a meal (his cousin & auntie who I want to stay in touch with) Just hope Im not going to crash and burn :confused::sigh:
3. Did diva fever at the gyn last night, planned a walk for tomorrow and walks this weekend! Also started a 100 mile thread on here to see how long it takes to walk 100 mile.

All good in the hood!

(1) I have just made and eaten the most amazing king prawn curry ever!

(2) I have a glass of lovely sparkling wine in my hand!

(3) I have a large bar of galaxy chocolate in the fridge that shall vanish later on, SW or no SW! ;)

1) doing some overtime tomorrow which will make up for being ill and missing work yesterday.

2) Feel quite attractive today for some reason :S nice feeling

3) Valentine's meal tonight. :)

Really pleased you felt attractive today. Thats a lovely but sadly all to rare feeling. Good for you and long may it last

14/2/12

1 - lovely day spent time with nephews at the cinema and hubby this evening.

2 - got chocolates and wrist/ankle weights -my hubby buys the best gifts for someone on a diet lol.

3 - for the first time in over a year I have totally 'relaxed' away from SW and I'm not even goin to attempt the syns - I can't gain 6.5 stone in one meal and as long as get bk to it tomorrow morning all will be fine!! :) feels good to be in control like this :-D

1. Had a day off today, and a lovely lie-in

2. Picked up my new camera - a Nikon D3100 and my first dSLR. Very excited! Battery on charge so can't do anything until that's ready

3. Have a new container and inserts to can organise my seeds by month for planting . . . when the weather gets warmer!

1) Stayed in my jammies til about 4pm :) they have animal from the muppets on them and didn't want to take them off!

2) Watched Blue Valentine, Ryan Gosling was very pretty to look at ;)

3) Heading to shopping centre tonight and still have a £50 voucher from Xmas so if I see anything I want can treat myself! :D it's like free money lol

X

1. Completed a 3.5mile walk, was fab.

2. Going out for tea tomorrow night after WI and having just what I fancy!

3. Order some new music for the car:D

15/2/12

1 - had a lovely lunch out

2 - nearly finished off my v-day chocs

3 - realised that 2 days 'off plan' will not mean I will gain the 6.5 stone I have lost!!! Habbits have changed and I'm looking forward to being bk on plan!!

1. Been so hungry all day but managed a 100% day
2. My little boy (he is 6 months) tried toast for the first time today, it was a hit, made a right old mess and made me smile
3. Tried the syn free doner kebab recipe and it was lush, will be making it again

1 Feel comforted by the fact I will never have to go hungry on a diet again (thanks sw)

2 Really enjoying the early stages of couch to 5k

3 Thought Id lost my dog but found her on the bed

Ok I have three negatives that I turned into positives today :)

1. I had to get up early on my day off to drop keys to work :( Vs bought my gym gear & went for an early morning workout :)

2. I am packing up my apartment as I have to leave by Tuesday :( VS sorting through all my clothes made me realise they are all too big for me now :)

3. Im still sick :( VS but using the opportunity to sticking to plan 100% and eating lots of lovely soups & vegetables :)

Back