3 Positives for today...

Thanks, I'm still in shock! Lol. I've kept them all this time because I absolutely adore them but to actually get in them again is amazing. Cue me trying everything in my wardrobe on this afternoon instead of studying :eek:
I'm sure you'll be there soon, how far you got to go?

snowwhite85 said:
Thanks, I'm still in shock! Lol. I've kept them all this time because I absolutely adore them but to actually get in them again is amazing. Cue me trying everything in my wardrobe on this afternoon instead of studying :eek:
I'm sure you'll be there soon, how far you got to go?

Oh iv got a good way yet, im just into a 14-16 at the moment, so probably be xmas before i reach my target, my bodys weird i have to lose a stone to drop a dress size :/ so 3-4 stone more to go!! Xx

snowwhite85 said:
Wel Christmas is as good a time as any: all those parties with you in size 10s :D You never know, you might surprise yourself:)

Yep very true, any quicker would be fab, originally id wanted to do it by may for my sisters wedding, but im thinking now it will happen as it happens, as long as im sticking to the plan ill get there and rock those size 10's lol xxx

snowwhite85 said:
Exactly :D To be honest I think these may be a generous 10 but still cheered me up :)

Hey regardless thats a huge NSV!! Xxx

Cai said:
Love love love!!!! :-D

Now tell me more about these inches?! Is it just through diet or exercise too?? Xx

Dint really exercise just extra dog walks and the diet but I have found drinking between 2-3 litres water a day flushes me through so I'm not as bloated and helps me go to loo

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

And I finally am not scared of what people think of my bipolar!
Thanks to minimins and the lovely people on here I've learnt that it's NOT something to be ashamed of I am ok to live a life and if people don't like it I can walk away from them

*applauds* it's a chemical imbalance or some slightly dodgy wiring. you'd not be embarrassed about diabetes would you? *hugs*

Karen.hat said:
Dint really exercise just extra dog walks and the diet but I have found drinking between 2-3 litres water a day flushes me through so I'm not as bloated and helps me go to loo

Def gonna up the water myself then!! Thanks xx

17/2/12

1 - getting hair done - feels lovely after it's freshly done!

2 - done day 9 of the shred already which means I don't have to 'fit it in later'

3 - hubby taking me out for pizza tonight, which is a treat! And looking forward to being 100% on plan from tomorrow morning!! :)

1. It's Friday.
2. It's Friday afternoon.
3. It's less than 3 hours until hometime.

HAPPY FRIDAY!! :D

1. a nice walk into town and back, and by walk I mean walk not walk halfway and get the bus. did about 3miles in total I think, or just a little under.
2. closing down sale shoes. needs no more explanation
3. boots shaper's sushi taster for lunch; rice, prawns, mackerel, nori and veg are free, rice didn't have any extras like mirin or sesame oil, but two fillings did have some mayo. mayo is light and there's hardly any in it. estimated about 1/2 a syn worth cos there's like 4 pieces with it in and they're tiny. made it up to a syn to be careful, didn't keep the packet unfortunately and can't find it online :( but it filled my desperate need for sushi this afternoon, and it WAS a need not a want. was so yummy I nearly cried.
even my six year old is making better choices too, when confronted with crisps or an apple and grape pack, she chose the fruit!

1) Really pleased with a good weight loss this week and getting my 1 stone award.

2) Spent some quality time with my Mum and Sister including retail therapy!

3)Having a night in with the OH with a SW friendly curry yummy!

1. WI in last night and I'm 12st.13lbs.5!!!!

2. Been to the gym and power walked for 3 mile on an incline, planning more exercise for this weekend.

3.Its FRIDAY!!

1) Really really enjoyed my workout at the gym tonight, and had a good session in the steam room afterwards!

2) pampered myself a bit earlier with a face mask and some general bodycare and now I feel glowy and nice

3) Just put some jeans on that were pretty tight when I started and fit really well now :)

1) OH went into hospital today and got good results :) one step closer to getting the all clear yay

2) some denim shorts I thought I would need to slim into fit already! Hopefully be even better by summer.

3) I found it really easy to not snack today which is most unusual!

1. Completed a 5 mile walk today and sun was shining, was lovely.

2. Completed all my marking, no more work for me this weekend.

3. Sat night treat having choc philly on toast with banana and watching Black Swan. Single on a Saturday night rock n roll lol lol lol

18/2/12

1 - spent the day with hubby shopping and chatting!

2 - finally got some build-a-bear bears :) specail treat from hubby!

3 - back to 100% on plan!! The night is young but if I write it here it will come true lol :)

Cai said:
18/2/12

1 - spent the day with hubby shopping and chatting!

2 - finally got some build-a-bear bears :) specail treat from hubby!

3 - back to 100% on plan!! The night is young but if I write it here it will come true lol :)

Aww we love build a bear in our house we have a brown monkey called Charley a curly Ted called Lacey a bunny called Brianna and a pink monkey called jade. And my kids range between 11 and 18

1) Had a fab afternoon at the football with my Mum Barnsley won wohoo!

2) Just enjoyed spag bol for tea and realised my stomach must be shrinking as I could only manage half the plate.

3) I am enjoying a night in with all the trashy tv I have recorded as OH is away at his friends.

Back