3 Positives for today...

LittleFlutterby said:
oops- keep forgetting to do this!

1) still chuffed about my 7 1/2 stone award AND getting into the 14's last night :D

2) it's day 1 of my "honking til easter" challenge- I'm going to stay on plan over lent and give up takeaways (even if they're within my syns)

3) it's my first day back at Asda today, I've been asked to be a go-getter. Ok it's not checkouts, but it's still work! Also....the lady I...have a bit of a thing for....is working today too :D so maybe I'll get to see her :D

Wow on the 7.5 stone! Well done that girl!
What's a go getter?

oops- keep forgetting to do this!

1) still chuffed about my 7 1/2 stone award AND getting into the 14's last night :D

2) it's day 1 of my "honking til easter" challenge- I'm going to stay on plan over lent and give up takeaways (even if they're within my syns)

3) it's my first day back at Asda today, I've been asked to be a go-getter. Ok it's not checkouts, but it's still work! Also....the lady I...have a bit of a thing for....is working today too :D so maybe I'll get to see her :D

And think of all that Body Magic with your go-getting! :D

My three today:

1. Am taking tomorrow and Friday off as Flexi-leave

2. Have just booked my leave for my holiday in May

3. Had so much leave that have just had 8 days bought back so will get a nice extra in my pay slip at some point

1 moving down south in June ready for a nice summer

2 feel motivated after my loss last night

3 I'm trying to stay positive even though inside I'm falling to pieces and I have realised myself my daughter and my family unit are a lot stronger than I ever could have imagined and I'm so proud of them

That's about as positive as I can be right now as things are so hard

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1) My mobility is getting better can cook myself meals now :) which is great as means won't have to rely on solely processed rubbish to eat!

2) my 2nd attempt at magic pancakes was way better than yesterday's attempt

3) planning my meals is really helping me stay on track

1. Got my application in for full time job :D
2. Starting to make a dent in my reading for Masters
3. Parmo for tea, t'OH making it for after I finish at 8 so no walking through the door to cook straight away :D

1. Started success express today- hoping for a good week

2. Going to try a new recipie tonight

3. Getting to see my gorgeous boyfriend who I really miss :)

1) Managed to pull myself together and call the counselling people to make an appointment

2) also managed to pull myself to together to apply for a job that I think would be really good for me!

3) Saw my back (and bum) in the mirror earlier and thought it looked smaller...!

1. Avoided lots of naughty cakes and choccies at a meeting
2. Planning some meals for the rest of the week.
3.Going out for a meal with girls tomorrow really looking forward to it.

1. First day of giving up smoking and although I was finding it really hard around tea time-im fine now and can officially say I/ve made it through my first day without a smoke in about 7 years:)
2. I put on a pound at weigh-in but I was actually expecting a lot more as I had a very bad weekend and didn't think I had done enough to repair the damage-feeling really positive about this week tho!!
3. Wednesday is nearly over which means its nearly thursday which is right next to friday so it is practically the weekend!

1) Rediscovered 3 albums I hadn't listened for ages & as a result was seen by people driving down the road with Sweet Child of Mine blarring out of my stereo, singing like a man man at 7am this morning

2) Just phoned the hotel my & hubby are staying at this weekend for our belated anniversary to book a bottle of champagne for our room & have got a free room upgrade as a result :)

3) Even though today is gym day and I usually hate it, I am actaully looking forward to it this evening.

1. Despite problems with my divorce proceedings I have refrained from smashing anything (bad habit)
2. I get out of Uni tonight (because of said problems)
3. I got to see my little cousin for a cuppa (see above)

Every cloud and all that ;)

1. I'm seeing my boyfriend for the first time this week
2. Finally sorted out my clothes
3. It's my only day off this week and for once I managed a lie in :)

1. Yesterday I decided to take today and tomorrow off - and how fab has the weather been!

2. Took my Mum shopping and then called in to Wisley Gardens to take some fab photos

3. Have planted all my new raspberry canes (24) and noticed that some of them are already producing buds to fruit this year. Raspberries . . . Mmmm . . .

1) It's a really nice day weather-wise.

2) I'm in my favourite place (my bed) doing my favourite thing (watching Jeremy Kyle and browsing minimins) Sad... maybe. Relaxing... yes.

3) My work trousers nearly fell down today. Would have been embarrassing if they had but was a nice NSV-type feeling.

1. Day two and have not had a smoke-during the day im fine because im kept busy at work its the nighttime and weekends that I think will be the biggest test of my willpower but so far so good!!
2. Im making a lovely tea for me and my mum tonight-sticky chilli chicken and egg noodles, my mouth is watering just thinking about it:)
3. Tomoro is friday which is always something to be positive about!!

Ooh just discovered this thread! Loved reading everyone's positives.

Today, mine are:

1) I made 48 jam tarts for a party tomorrow and didn't eat any

2) I didn't have the car so walked my kids to football (despite being v tempted to stay in)

3) I had some super free soup whilst the kids ate rather than pick at their leftovers

1. bag of baby spinach, watercress and rocket salad reduced to half it's original price in sainsbury's. a quarter of the bag ended up in my roll for my dinner, and the rest was cooked with a little chicken stock and eaten with the roll lol.
2. knowing I'm finally making the right decisions
3. the support of friends, real and virtual.

23/2/12

1 - finalised details of my new role at work and feel happier

2 - still have a hex b left!

3 - 5th day of 100% nearly done and feel good for it! Hope the scales feel good on Sunday too!

Back