3 Positives for today...

1 I dragged my butt to college after finishing course work at 1am even when I really feel like hiding away

2 I've had a pretty good day food wise

3 my husband is actually trying to communicate with me after 5 years of bottling everything up

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

24/1/12

1 - It's Friday

2 - It's payday

3 - hubby got a job!!!!

My Three Positives for today:

1- I have organised lots of meat and made up some meals for the freezer ready for 'the essay period' in a fortnight.

2- I have a new flatmate, so I'm no longer the only girl in the flat :) There was too much testosterone in the place!

3-My to do list has been halved, so I am off for a long hot shower using my Soap & Glory products left from Christmas then having an options hot choc in bed with my slimming world mag. :D

1. I finally have a rotad day off
2. Having couple rest days from studying
3. I get to play Forza 4
4. I'm at a party tonight
5. Off to see a house t'OH is thinking about buying to rent
6. Although I was drunk last night I'm not hungover
7. The sun is out!
8. Got to spend some quality time with the mother last night

Need I go on? Happy day :D

It's Saturday which means I get to snuggle the hubby tonight (it's our only night together).

Dort and boyfriend are coming for lunch tomorrow.

The prescription I picked up yesterday means the pain from my knee is sorted!

1. it's sunny
2. it's sunny
3. it's sunny

1. It's Saturday and I had a lovely lay in. :)
2. I'm making choc chip sw cookies later (3syns each so making then and freezing them for emergency moments!)
3. It's my birthday in less than a week now... :)

1) Got lots of little jobs done this morning so can relax this afternoon.

2) Made a SW quiche for lunch which was scrummy and have half left for cold snacks over the weekend.

3) Its takeaway(within syn allowance of course) and tv night with the OH.

1) Day off work so can relax a bit and sort my room out

2) Nice weather

3) Still have 40 syns left to use today and tomorrow if I so wish...

1. cleared the junk room out so I now have somewhere to sew again.
2. james replaced the phone cable that runs through the house; something that's been on his to do list for 3 years. recently the phone was getting crackly, and we could tell the cable was old and what not. phone no longer crackles, and we've gained 1.2mbps on download speed even though the test was done at peak time. woo!
3. sophie can now play her Freddie the Fish wii game with the minimum of help!

3 positives for today:
1) We beat England 19-12 and for the triple crown-we're looking good for the grand slam :D
2) We beat England 19-12 and for the triple crown-we're looking good for the grand slam :D
3) We beat England 19-12 and for the triple crown-we're looking good for the grand slam :D

Da iawn Hogiau!! Arddechog :D

35/2/12

1 - spent a lovey day shopping with hubby

2 - it's 6:30pm and I have PJs on :) - Saturday night rock ad roll!!! Lol.

3 - got some magazines for tonight and early night planned ;-)

due to the clearing of the junk room I was able to get the embroidery machine out and make my mum a nice, personal birthday present.
a lovely bag, just big enough for her GCSE art A4 stuff with this on it:

DSCF1444.jpg

1. Despite really really wanting to-i have not given in and had a cigarette today so that's now four days no smoking.
2. Ordered materials on ebay to make my friend a scrapbook for her birthday-lovely personal gift and not too expensive!
3. Manage to do a twenty mins EXPERT zumba class on the wii with my sister-it was hard going but we managed it and three attacks (which i won but whose counting :)

Flibsey said:
due to the clearing of the junk room I was able to get the embroidery machine out and make my mum a nice, personal birthday present.
a lovely bag, just big enough for her GCSE art A4 stuff with this on it:

Thats awesome! I wish I could do cool embroidery I can barely sew on a button lol! My friend made me a bag like that for my birthday all tattoo and roller skate themed with my name on it for my birthday and it's one of my favourite gifts I have ever received! :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1. Just back from a 5k walk for charity-red faced but feeling good!!
2. Not craving a smoke today so far which is the first time this week-the evenings are always harder but its still a good sign.
3. Going to sisters for a lovely, free sunday dinner and to see her new house :)

1. Walked 6 mile and been to friends for coffee.
2. Just had SW Chips, Gravy and veg, really enjoyed it, doing a green day today. Planned shopping list and most of meals for rest of week.
3. Got some lovely things planned over the next few months, really looking forward to it.
4. Yep having a fourth today, was obssessed that I needed some new black jeans, went shopping and told myself a thousands times dont do it. So I didnt then I was routing around my wardrobe and found two pairs never worn, one a size 16 regular length to wear with flat shoes and the other a size 14 long length for heels. Tags were even still on them £45.00 each!!! Anyway size 16 a bit on the big side whoop whoop and size 14 can fasten but would like to lose another 5lbs or so. So chuffed, I really need to sort my clothes out lol

Back