3 Positives for today...

1. Lost 2lbs!
2. Finally got off my arse and went back to Zumba class after 2 months of making excuses!
3. OH got a Dominoes and I stuck to my meal plan (Baked Potato) and didn't even sneak a little bite!

my 3 positives for today :

1) resisted homemade cake at lunch time
2) haven't bought any sweet stuff from the canteen
3) ate my SF food before my mugshots and found it to be a more filling way to eat my lunch :)

Not aching too much from 30 day shred yesterday
natural yoghurt in porridge tasted much better with sweetener
my trousers are much too big!!!

1 - bridesmaid dress fitting went very well!

2 - felt comfortable enough to choose off plan in front of friends!

3 - done more work today which I am normally not motivated to do in the holidays!!

Cai said:
1 - bridesmaid dress fitting went very well!

2 - felt comfortable enough to choose off plan in front of friends!

3 - done more work today which I am normally not motivated to do in the holidays!!

Oooh, when are you a bridesmaid? I'm one in July. Have the dress already. It fits but can't breathe too well!!!! My goal is to be comfortable in it by the time of the wedding, doing well so far.

michmick said:
Oooh, when are you a bridesmaid? I'm one in July. Have the dress already. It fits but can't breathe too well!!!! My goal is to be comfortable in it by the time of the wedding, doing well so far.

August 4th :)
We tried them on and all3 of us need them taking in - they were ordered on the generous side for all of us!
We are going at spring bank to get them finally fitted and altered! So my aim is to be at target by then!! 8weeks away which is fine however I am away from thurs and not going to be sticking to the diet!! So Monday will be a new day/week/start! Prob gain a lot this wkend but should loose a chunk quick when start bk at it xx

1) did 40 mins Nordic walking at 7.30am
2) lost 1.5 lbs and am now "normal" in the BMI
3) new junior OT who started in my team today is really nice
4) can I have 4?! Finished work today until after Easter!

1 - it's hubby and mines wedding anniversary.

2 - spent quality time with my mum.

3 - have relaxed but still done alot today and am now with PJs and relaxing with hubby

1) Had a lovely lunch with my mum (syn-free!)

2) Bought a new dress to wear out tomorrow night

3) Saw a couple of friends I hadn't seen in ages, pleasant surprise!!

1. I lost 3.5lbs at weigh in!
2. I got my 1 and a half stone award!!
3. I got Slimmer of the Week!! :D

Did day 14 of the 30 day shred, nearly half way through
tried on all my size 12 jeans and they all fit
had some waxing done, very painful but look much better for it

1) Out tonight with the girls, first time in ages

2) Work off tomorrow so can recover in peace :)

3) Feel positively slender today! And quite attractive! Not in a bigheaded way!

1 - had a lovely evening.

2 - ready for a sleep in tomorrow.

3 - came 4th in a pub quiz!!

1) Had a great night last night, didn't go mental with the syns so have some left to have some wine on sunday (after 46 days not having any!!)

2) Nice sunny day and had a lovely walk in the morning

3) Got appreciative noises and looks from some builders - I know it's anti-feminist and I should be offended but I was actually quite flattered... lol

1) had a fantastic day at lakeside with my other half who then cooked me steak when we got home
2) got a new dress to wear for my birthday - size 12 from a shop where the sizes are small
3) got some shoes and a bag to go with my bridesmaid dress which now fits me really well

Back