3 Positives for today...

1. Brought new dress for wedding on eBay it's a holly willoughby dress got it for £13!!!
2. Got paid today
3. Brought tefal actifry- being delivered tomo! :)

1) it's friday

2) going swimming tonight with my little sharks

3) going fishing on sunday - all day, with the lads, at the coast, cannot wait

1) It's Friday afternoon and work is out very, very soon!

2) I'm trying the Warburtons Square Wrap as a pizza base tonight - I've been dying to try them for ages so I can't wait!

3) I'm feeling really positive and have a food plan all written out to keep me on track this weekend. I will lose again on Tuesday, I am on a roll!! :)

1 - drove back to germany (all by myself) no problems
2 - crammed all my UK goodies into my cupboards (gosh it feels good to see it all)
3 - hubster is on his way back from his course, cant wait to see him

Blimey I actually have3 more for today! 6 in one day!? Unheard of for me!

4. Got a pay rise
5. Can now afford the gym again thanks to pay rise.
6. Been on track 100% this week, written food diary, went swimming last night. Back to the gym tomorrow. :-D can't wait.

1) Even though I felt rubbish earlier I made myself do 30DS and felt a lot better for it afterwards

2) Grandparents are visiting and haven't seen them in ages

3) Had a nice counselling session

1. Full breakfast
2. No work
3. Will hopefully get to see some friends later
:)

I've finished level 2 of the 30 day shred and I've exercised 6 out of 7 days this week.
Its nice enough weather to dry my washing outside (sad but it makes me happy!)
my next exercise DVD arrived yesterday for me to start as soon as I've finished the 30 day shred

1. Got back to the gym today after cancelling membership few months ago due to money- feels good to be back!
2. Did 40 minutes of cardio in the gym and was soooo sweaty! (sorry but makes me feel like ive done a good work out lol)
3. My new tefal actifry arrived this morning. I'm cooking the OH burger chips onion rings coleslaw salad the lot- I'm doing SW burgers actifry chips and salad. :)

1. Walked 5 mile
2. Been a couple of dates with a guy! #whyaremensoconfusing lol
3. Keeping calm and carrying on

ooo i like this thread, never seen it before!
1: I resisted buying junk at Asda despite being hungry walking round with the chocolate and crisps shouting my name!
2: I got some coconut yoghurt... very excited about that!
3: Tonight is my night for the TV.... Lemonaid, The Voice and Britains got talent... perfect saturday night in :)

1) Day off work!

2) Going to pub in a bit to have some much deserved wine

3) Bro came down unexpectedly, which was nice

Oh i have missed these!!!!

Right then, For friday :

1 - packed hubby off for Webley
2 - wento to meet friends for a meal
3 - gave some advice to a friend and she actually appreciated it (or seemed to)

For Sat:

1 - Liverpool won and Hubby was over the moon!
2 - I picked up my new wedding band and I love it!
3 - Had a take away curry off plan and didn't feel guilty after!

For today....

1 - back on plan 100%
2 - still love my ring!
3 - I have nowhere to go so going to pamper myself and put fresh PJs on for the day! No getting dressed for me!! LOL

Hope everyone is being positive xxx

1: its a pyjama day... no getting dressed for me today!
2: i have finally made a start on my 6000 word assignmnet which has to be completed by 27th
3: i have the tv and corner sofa to myself as the OH is cleaning the car... takes him hours!

1. Someone i've not seen for a couple of weeks told me I was disappearing! :)
2. Third day of being 100%
3. Have the house to myself this evening, well apart from the dog lol

1 - had a 100% day bk on the diet (and bk at work)

2 - went to zumba class even tho I was tired!

3 - managed a first day bk at work without a 'coffee headache' - granted I did manage to have 4 coffees while at work (and one on the way) but I normally have a headache for the first few days bk!! :-D

1. Had day as annual leave so went to ikea for the first time and although I don't see that the fuss is about I got a few little bits.
2. Went to a theatre tonight to watch Sally Morgan aka physic Sally. Absolutely love her!
3. Last time I saw Sally Morgan in sept last year I could barely fit in the seats- now I've lost 2 1/2 stone I could sit comfortable in them even if it was a squeeze . :-D

Back