3 Positives for today...

1 - feeling positive enough to write some positives LOL.
2 - made some yummy SW foods and reminded myself how easy it is to stick to when I put the effort in!
3 - i AM going to avoid the cake at my mothers tonight - I know it's nice, I know she will bake it again and I know I will regret eating it... :)

My 3 positives for today...

1. I have just done 40 minutes on the stepper
2. I treated myself to some lovely new pj's (which I am now wearing)
3. I am staying on plan for an eighth day in a row :D

1. Finally found the pair of jeans I have been searching for for ages, and they fit perfectly :)

2. Sold a couple of things online and they have both been collected this evening, I'm now £30 better off :)

3. Had a lovely day shopping with mum whilst my dad looked after my son and the dog :)

1. Planned enough so I have fruit and yogurt for breakfast
2. Sun is shinning (for now anyway:rolleyes:)
3. Day off work

1) Had a great workout at the gym and feeling positive about going there a lot more often

2) Could see a massive difference when I was in my bikini in the steam room (although mainly from my boobs. Boo. Lol)

3) Enjoying a nice rest now before work at 6.

1 - spent a good day relaxing and shopping with hubby.

2 - am already in PJs for the night :)

3 - feeling the ache from 30DS so obviously doing it OK! Lol

1. I have cleaned the house from top to bottom, even behind the sofa in the back room! Lol

2. Stuck to plan 100%

3. Plenty of body magic, dog walking and 2 hours of housework, time to chill now

1. Sun is shinning
2. Extra day off work
3. Got time to do some planning

100% on plan

Bought another mint muller to freeze!

Sat with hair dye on - hope it works out to be a positive and not a mistake lol. X

Lovely thread
1. Went for a lovely walk in my lunch hour and for the first time this year was warm enough without a jacket (is summer finally on it's way?)
2. My skirt feels looser today than last time I wore it
3. have been invited out for a curry tomorrow night for by friends birthday, which will be lovely to catch up with everyone. Now, just need to suss out what I can eat...

1. My classroom assistant asked how much weight I'd lost as it was really noticeable. I very much wish I could see the difference as well as everyone else apparently can.
2. I completed my first green day and loved it...hopefully it assists my loss!
3. I found out I'm going to be employed until mid June at least (I'm a supply teacher but have been teaching the same class since December :) )

100% day

went to zumba, first time in a long time

head feeling clearer after a little bout of self loathing :(

1 - love my new hair colour

2 - resisted lots of yummy treats

3 - haven't had tummy ache all day!

Back