3 Positives for today...

1) had a lovely on plan experimental dinner tnite!

2) escaped work earlier than expected lol

3) stayed away from the alcohol for a few days now (liver thanks me) :)

1. I went to group and lost weight this week
2. Breakfast and dinner were on plan
3. Sold some sheep today, and baby has slept in her cot for the evening

1. I got to work from home today
2. I have drank a decent amount of water today, and its becoming a habit
3. I cooked some tastey food for our taster session tomorrow

1) It is exactly 4 weeks today until I go to see Coldplay. I fully intend to be in the 12's by then :D

2) I have just managed to completely bypass the 'naughty' vending machine. Instead of stopping at the one filled with crisps, chocolate and all sorts of other rubbish, I walked straight past it to the drinks machine and got myself a can of diet Irn Bru.

3) After work I am going to go to Poundland and buy myself a money jar. I'm going to put in £1 for every 1lb I have lost / will lose - eventually when I have enough money, and a gorgeous new figure, I'll be able to buy myself a whole new wardrobe.

I passed my driving test a few weeks ago (first time, with no minors!) and my new pink license has come in the post! Yay!

1. Yesterday i brought my prepared lunch in and said no thanks to going to Pizza Express with 2 other girls
2. Was asked to go to Pret a Manger with the team today, so i went, but i ate my lunch before hand, and i bought a piece of fruit and a diet coke and ate that!!
3. Just walked back from a meeting in Covent Garden back to Waterloo rather than catching the bus...saved £1.35 and i got some exercise!!

Yesterday's positives:

1) sneaky weigh put me at 10.13 - hoping it will say that on sunday, I'll be in the tens, very exciting

2) Went to see avengers with the bf, it was excellent

3) Had a lovely day with him for our anniversary

Made lovely spag Bol for tea
Resisted the biscuit tin
Finished work for he weekend :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

1. 100% on plan so far
2. Wrapped up some presents that need posting soon
3. Have 8 1/2 spare syns to go this evening

My 3 positives for today...

1. I lost an unexpected 1 pound tonight :D
2. Had a good catch-up with my mate
3. I feel ready to make this next week an amazing one

Haven't had much positive recently but will try and fit in a few

1. Got out the shower and my usual 2 towels to wrap around me only needed to be one and it had no gaps! This is major for me! True it is a beach towel, but I used to put on one towel then cover the hole with another. Yippee I feel slightly normal now.
2. I got rid of one stress in my life and feel so much happier (was doing Kleeneze), also gave all my catalogues and bits away to a local distributor for free as I wanted it gone, found out her son has cancer so feel really good I'm helping her and she seemed really greatful.
3. Errrm.... It's Friday. The sun is shining, after dad walked out on us Wednesday night my mum is going to her sisters for the weekend so that means a nice weekend alone with my boyf. :-D

Just had magic pancakes mmmmm
getting nails done :)
Getting my hair cut in to a new style :) : )

1) It's Friday
2) I've lost 3stone and feel fabulous
3) I am going for a massage today

1) It's a day closer to Weigh In - I'm really really want my 1.5st and Club 10 Awards!! :D

2) It's Friday, which means 'treat' night. I'm looking forward to my Warburtons Square Wrap pizza with potato wedges and coleslaw for tea :drool:

3) The day is going a lot quicker than I thought it would. It'll soon be 4pm and hometime for the day! :)

Back