3 Positives for today...

Best of luck, i hope you get the results you hope for...i have my fingers crossed for you :)

Thank you hun! Tuesday seems like a lifetime away because I'm so determined to get my new awards lol. How are you getting on? :)

1. 2nd day 100% on plan and really enjoyed the food today
2. Was good in costa coffee
3. Sent off baby's passport application at last

1. Been on track in a big way today
2. Having a lovely, relaxing night with my OH and our cat
3. Looking forward to a meal out with our families to try our wedding reception venue tomorrow - I'm having a salad :D

Do 1 hour on the wii fit
Stay 100% on plan
Make some sw chips for Bgt final tonight .. Because I can :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

1. Took a sneaky look at my own scales and its good.
2. The sun is shining
3. Going to first holy communion of someobe very special today.

For today (Saturday)

1 - thought I had ruined my day and it worked out I am only 1 syn over so it feels very good! :)

2 - I have done lots of washing - clothes, bedding and towels - had a good clean up and feel fresh and spring-like.

3 - have bought and wrapped lots of present for my BF's baby (that's best friends, not boyfriends! I am married! Just didn't want confusion again lol) and I am going to visit tomorrow (about 90 mins away!)

Oh and sneaky 4th - didnt weigh myself today, even tho the temptation is there! I have put my scales in my car and I am not weighin till Thursday! :) when I will have hopefully lost some Weight! LOL x

No weighing myself
counted all syns
a lovely sunny day

Made a gorgeous fish pie for tea
my other half actually came out for a walk with me, we did about a mile, it's unheard of for him!
it was nice enough weather to dry the washing outside, sad but I love washing on a line!

1. Picked up a futon today bargain as well :)
2. The weathers been nice to I've been able to get 3 lots of washing done and dried
3. Done loads of prep for tomorrow, cooked rice pud for breakfast, pasta for lunch and sweet and sour dip for my chips at tea time

1 - held my bestest's 9 day old baby!

2 - enjoyed catching up and gossiping.

3 - is going to relax for the rest of the day!

1) Lost 2lb, only a stone to go to target

2) Got some mussels to make the lemongrass mussel broth from the extra easy book tonight

3) lovely day!

Back on plan - fridge stocked with sw friendly food
saw the sea in the sunshine
resisted biscuits on offer

Did big online Tescos order to stock up on SW foods
Feeling full and satisfied with the meals I had today
Feeling a little more back in control of my life

My 3 positives for today

1. I started exercising again
2. We did our grocery shopping, even though we were zombified from an all-nighter
3. I managed to stay within my syns limit on a rough day

1) I've had a great weekend. I managed to stay in and stick to plan 100% - this is a big deal for me as weekends are when I struggle most.

2) It's Weigh In tomorrow night!! I'm determined to get my next awards, I can't wait to go to group :D

3) I ordered some new clothes from River Island and Topshop yesterday (in the next size down), and I've just had a message to say they will be delivered at some point today - yay!! Can't wait to see them on.

Back