3 Positives for today...

1. The weather has been beautiful - I can't believe I'm a little sun burnt, I was only out in it for about an hour and a half

2. I'm feeling a lot better, only one bout of dizziness/ sicky feelings all today

3. Still on track even though I've been ill since last Friday

1.little one had his filling and was really good having it done
2.bought a lovely new summer dress
3.met a good friend who I haven't seen in ages for lunch

1. Lost 2lbs at WI.
2. Tried on shorts i bought last year in a size 12 that didn't fit and now they do, woooo!
3. This weather is too good to be true, love it.

1) Fit into another old item in my wardrobe (a skirt) I haven't fit into in ages and I felt like me again!

2) Work was good today, another shift well done

3) Sunburn isn't painful anymore and looks like a nice glow now

1. Got to 50 posts on MiniMins so I get more privileges
2. Another good day on the plan
3. Meeting friends later and seeing the new Johnny Depp film - mmmm Johnny
;)

Happy birthday Jen! What a beautiful day for you to have your birthday on :)

1) Felt thin and was able to borrow/try on loads of my mum's and my old summery clothes, yay!

2) Nice bbq with friends, made good sw friendly food

3) Day off work!

1. Beautiful weather to rock my new maxi dress in

2. Going shopping with my mummy for mother of the bride outfits

3. OH is out tonight so get the bed and fan all to myself lol

!. Fantastic weather

2. PGA is on locally

3. Been to the charity shop, after having a really good sort out, and given gift aid. - RESULT!

!. Wore a sun dress and felt brilliant in it.
2. Watch my son play cricket; 49 runs and not out, and worshiped the sun all afternoon.
3. Update my food diary on here.

1) totally 100% on track for the second day running
2) I have bought a dress from BHS petite section. Size 20, it is the first time since before I had my daughter that I have fitted in something in the petite section. I nearly cried!
3) The weather had been lovely and I even got my arms out in public! Alan told me I looked really nice.

1. LOVELY SUNNY DAY - AND THE PGA is still on.

2. Make lots of lovely homemade ice-cream (1) chocolate, using full fat milk, full fat d/cream, chocolate 85% - 200g,egg yokes, sugar - the smell was yummy - but no testing - not even the empty bowl. (2) Lemon curd ice cream, sugar, egg yokes, lemon juice and 200 mil w/cream. - and still no testing. It nearly all in the freezer for the next step -.......dinner party pudding. (25 syns for 100 mil d/cream or 3.5 syns per tablespoon - level!)

3. Also made meringues with all the egg whites, and are now in a tin, for sometime in the future. ( which I could count as a syn and would not so dangerous on SW EE)

1. Took the dog out for a walk before 9 this morning (before it got too hot) and will take him out again this evening when it's cooled down

2. Front and back gardens have now been mowed, weeded, patio swept, washing on the line etc...all by me on my own.....housework can wait, so what if it's a bit dusty!

3. Having a relaxing couple of hours doing nothing (well sunbathing, reading and sipping at a syn free cocktail) while my son is playing out in the park and before OH comes home from his weekend away :)

1. I wore a skirt for the first time in a decade

2. I went for my first bike ride with my daughter whilst wearing said skirt

3. I'm going to complete day 3 of 100%. I still haven't had a drink and the alcohol free wine is going down a treat :)

1. 95% on plan
2. Got the house reasonably straight after party last night
3. Cooked a good healthy tea for the children

Back