It's Friday and it's my weekend off
Tummy feels better

Can't think if a third sadly!

*Emsie* said:
1 Its Friday
2 I'm going away for the weekend
3 I'm going to see the sea

Where ya going?
And where do you live that seeing the sea is a treat? I live 2 minutes from the Solent.

*Emsie* said:
We are going to South Wales and live near Birmingham, weather is forecast to be horrible today but hopefully get better! Love the sea air it blows the cobwebs away and sounds like am going to get plenty of it!

I live in south Wales :) weather is ok at the moment ! I haven't seen the forecast :( I hope it stays nice for your weekend away!

We are going to South Wales and live near Birmingham, weather is forecast to be horrible today but hopefully get better! Love the sea air it blows the cobwebs away and sounds like am going to get plenty of it!

Due to be a bit wet and blowy all day, tomorrow is set better :D

1) Meal planner is done for today
2) It's day 2 and i'm feeling good
3) Baby is happy so i'm happy waheyyy!

*Emsie* said:

Have a lovely time hun x

1. It's Friday
2. I'm feeling very focussed, had a 2.5 gain last night at WI (but have just come back from 2 week holiday and was expecting worse)
3. Instead of going out for a meal tomorrow night for my OH's birthday, I've told him I'm going to cook him a romantic 3 course meal. Little does he know it's all going to be SW. A stoke of genius on my part! (once I work out what I'm cooking)

Claire_R said:
1. It's Friday
2. I'm feeling very focussed, had a 2.5 gain last night at WI (but have just come back from 2 week holiday and was expecting worse)
3. Instead of going out for a meal tomorrow night for my OH's birthday, I've told him I'm going to cook him a romantic 3 course meal. Little does he know it's all going to be SW. A stoke of genius on my part! (once I work out what I'm cooking)

Ha ha ha I feel an evil plan laugh coming yr way!! ;-)

For a bloke's bday - steak and chips! Can't go wrong!! Lol.
As for starters and desserts - my hubby would prefer 2 mains and a bar of chocolate so I never have to worry about the other stuff!! Lol. At a push he will eat garlic bread - but that's too tempting for me lol
Hope I have a good time - let us know what u choose to cook x

Ha ha ha I feel an evil plan laugh coming yr way!! ;-)

For a bloke's bday - steak and chips! Can't go wrong!! Lol.
As for starters and desserts - my hubby would prefer 2 mains and a bar of chocolate so I never have to worry about the other stuff!! Lol. At a push he will eat garlic bread - but that's too tempting for me lol
Hope I have a good time - let us know what u choose to cook x

Had already decided on a steak! Great minds eh?

For yesterday -

Made a huge start with my school reports :)

Cleaned the house and got a bit of extra unplanned body magic in

stuck to the rules of SW 100% and ate lots of fruit!!! Woop

Did day 2 of week 5 c25k this morning
planning a new dish for tonight which is Mexican chilli, not something I would normally go for but joined a thread on here and the aim is to cook a dish/dinner from a chosen country each month. It's Mexico this month!
my OH has decided to try and lose weight too :)

1) Sticking to plan
2) Have lovely leftover risotto from tea for lunch (unnervingly excited)
3) I'm wearing a top that used to be tight so never got worn, and is now too big. Feels nice :D

I went shopping and didn't buy anything 'bad'

I am being super organised and cooking loads of stuff ready for the next few days/freezer

I am wearing a t-shirt that I haven't worn for about 3+ yrs as it was too small!

1 - managed the first day back at work

2 - been asked to do some exciting things this week with work

3 - hubby starts new job tomorrow - I know he doesn't want it but he is at least going! Lol (fingers crossed)

1. I have enjoyed my first day back at work after a week off

2. It hasn't rained here today - I have walked for almost 2 hrs

3. We have bought a gas cooker thing ready for camping

Back