3 Positives for today...

1) I got a good sleep today. It's been a long time coming.
2) had a good loss despite * week!
3) I forced myself to do overtime. I hate doing it but I should take advantage while it's there. And while I'm at work I'm less likely to snack!

1. I'm finding that having enough fat in my diet (peanut butter and oily fish) means that I'm less hungry/likely to binge

2. I jogged in the sunshine, over some hills in the countryside and it was just amazingly beautiful

3. We've got left over quorn spaghetti bolognese for tea which is my favourite :)

xx

1 - went to WI when I expected a gain and I have moved on.

2 - had a good day diet wise.

3 - it's nearly the weekend!

1 - am moving on from the dreadful foods I have been eaten and starting afresh!

2 - plan free day with nothing to do so may pamper myself a bit! :-D

3 - 3 weeks until I am a bridesmaid and looking forward to all the fuss it will bring!

1. Had a 100% day.
2. Said no to drinks at the pub.
3. Made my first spag bol (never been good at cooking before).

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1) ran for 45 mins
2) back on plan
3) garden looks loads better after the stupid tree in the back being partially cut down and us spending lots of time clearing the garden, looks great now

1) I am wearing a SIZE 12 (!!) tunic dress for work today, and I feel fabulous. Can't remember the last time I was a size 12 :D

2) This time in 7 weeks I will be well on my way to Marmaris. I know how much more confident I will feel now after losing 2 stone (hopefully even more by the time we go!)

3) I have just said no to a fresh cream doughnut. I have had a bit of a boozy/off plan weekend, but am not letting it drag on any longer.

1) Found out this morning I've won tickets to the theatre tonight,so me and the boy are getting a night out :)

2) New SW group tonight, though the result mightn't be great I'm really looking forward to attending the new class and seeing the dynamics etc

3) I've been in control of my food all day (through the stragetical use of a bag of mini oreos after lunch)

and a sneaky # 4) I'm in a great mood because of all the above!

Been good on SW today and listened to my body!!

Under 2 weeks till I'm bridesmaid

Booked in for a zumba class in the morning

1. Global Gathering Festival this weekend, can't wait to dance my pants off!
2. Potential family weekend break to Belgium in a couple of weeks, parents, boyfriend and all!
3. Exciting new business venture..eep!
BONUS POSITIVE: 4. FLIPPING GORGEOUS SUNSHINE!

Lots of CAPS, sorry, the sun made me do it! :)

1. Got an idea for a photo journal, I'm feeling crafty again!
2. I get to drive a forklift tonight, no being bored in the office for me.
3. Weigh day tomorrow after being 100% for 12 weeks in a row. I don't know how it's happening, but I'm grateful anyway!

1.) After the tragic loss of my Nanna on Saturday, my family are all coping well and we are turning a negative into a positive.
2.) Been 100% all week so far and I haven't had one urge to binge which is amazing.
3.) I haven't stopped eating fruit and veg lol

x

Great post! Nice seeing people's positives :)

For me:

1- achieving 0.5lbs loss at weigh-in after the most challenging week ever!
2- making a yummy, syn-free meal for dinner that I took to group to eat after weigh-in (also took one for sister) to avoid coming home famished
3- feeling positive for the coming week

X

1) I've set a preliminary target and it feels like something I can achieve :)

2) I just had a proper gorgeous pink lady apple (my new obsession!)

3) I'm away with the boyf to see my oldest friend this weekend before she has a baby, it'll be fab to see her and also for us to get away for a bit :)

1. I walked the dog for an hour before 9 this morning...3.2 miles in the sunshine...perfect :)
2. My new size 14 top looks good on :)
3. The 2 muffins I have eaten over the last couple of days were really yummy and I'm feeling ok about eating them, still have a kitchen full of yummy superfree so it's all good :)

Happy feeling in general

Cleared out lots!! (dropped a full car load off at my sisters!)

it's nearly pay day and I will b able to afford food lol

Back