3 Positives for today...

Jenna88 said:
Agreed, lovely for her to know that you 'picked her' but also lovely for you to know that she wanted you too.

She's 27 now and I am hoping that one day she might make me a grandma... No pressure, but it would be nice, if not, then just happy will do...xx

Back to basics and a 100% day!!

Going to have an early night

Hubby doing the ironing as I am ill

1: We had carrot and swede mash... my favourite!
2: Got up early enough to have the cutest cuddles with my 5 year old daughter before work
3: I have had a 100% day

Day 2 of 100%

Resisted temptation at the supermarket

Early to bed

1. Managed to go for a run before uni, even though I was out last night
2. Tried my first superfree day to boost my weightloss and kept to it, not hungry! (3 days to WI and nothing according to my scales)
3. Evening swim with my partner

:)

One:
Had a great day out despite the weather
Two:
Did tons of walking around Alton Towers that's got to be great body magic
Three:
Did not pig out... Eat wisely as I could and stopped when full...

1: I just received a free bag from a crafty friend on facebook- Happy Vintage
2: I had a flat peach at lunch time... found in the fridge at work and they are my fav fruit ever!
3: Another day of 100%

1. I am wearing a pair of work trousers today that used to really dig in and feel so uncomfortable. In other words, they were too small. Now I am pulling them up - they will soon be too big! :eek:

2. On Tuesday I bought too gorgeous shift dresses in the New Look sale :) One was £10, and the other was £12. Even better than that, they are both size 14's and fit perfectly!

3. I am making homemade burgers for tea tonight, stuffed with BabyBel Lights :drool: Haven't had them in ages, so I'm really looking forward to them!

1. Am going out tonight!! Only for tea but it doesn't happen very often :)

2. My she-ra top is getting its first outing - I absolutely love it!!

3. I have planned the best I can for tonight so the only thing stopping me sticking to plan is me... (no syns so far today in case I have a cheeky cider)

1 No work! :)
2 Have my kids and OH all together today
3 I have renewed faith today i can do this!!

1. After way too many syns yesterday I feel fully back on track today
2. Went for a morning run
3. Lovely chill day planned

1. Made a good lunch choice with a salad bowl and banana at uni, while everyone else had sausage rolls and chips!
2. Off out tonight for one my best friend 20th birthdays
3. Newlook shopping delivery came, yay new clothes

Back