3 Positives for today...

1.. Finally made it to Otterspool for a dog walk :)

2.. Tried on some size 12 trousers in M&S, they were too big!!! :) (must have been sized wrong but it felt good!)

3.. I have enough syns left for a glass of wine this evening :)

1) hubby took the dog for a walk today so I got a rest :)

2) I have a gorgeous beef joint braising away in the oven *smells yummy!*

3) (this should be a standing one) I woke up this morning :D always a good start to the day lol

1.. Finally made it to Otterspool for a dog walk :)

2.. Tried on some size 12 trousers in M&S, they were too big!!! :) (must have been sized wrong but it felt good!)

3.. I have enough syns left for a glass of wine this evening :)

Congrats!! Fab feeling that :) x

1) I went swimming (I say swimming, more messing about in the pool, lol) for the first time in absolutely ages today and I've never swam locally, just on holiday before now, so I'm feeling very smug. :)

2) We went to see Mr Peabody and Sherman, and it was fab.

3) Got some delicious smells coming from the chicken in the oven, so I can't wait for dinner.

One negative though, kids go back to school tomorrow, wish they had longer off. :( But we've had a lovely week, so can't be too sad. :) x

1- enjoying my first ever Mother's Day!!

2 - feel really loved :)

3 - still managed some healthy meals this weekend despite knowing I was going 'off plan' for meals/days out etc xx

The weather is lovely on my only day off this week

After losing my first stone I'm finally starting to feel good about myself

My new home is finally starting to take shape

Apologies for a prolonged absence. I really need this thread at the moment so

1). Getting back on the wagon

2) Taking control of my health

3) grateful for such wonderful family and friends

Apologies for a prolonged absence. I really need this thread at the moment so 1). Getting back on the wagon 2) Taking control of my health 3) grateful for such wonderful family and friends

Welcome back!! I think we all need positivity!! X

Had a good sleep despite 3 poo-y nappies

It's beautiful outside

Hubby is currently cleaning the house whilst I drink tea

1) Grandaughter cooked dinner last night (she is 12!)
2) found a pair of jodhpurs in charity shop for said granddaughter with tags still on
3) father has given up driving and sold his car ( yes this is a positive even though I will now be ferrying them around)

It's holiday time and the house was cleaned on the first day so rest of holiday will be enjoyed in calm tranquil clean surroundings
After last night's WI I am only 4.5 lb off my target
The sun is shining and my new veggie seedlings are actually thriving after being blown to shreds by the howling wind on Sunday

Day spent in the fresh air odd jobbing at sons equestrian centre

New greenhouse was delivered

Evening spent on the seafront (more fresh air!) in the company of my parents and grandchildren. Delightful

1) day spent on the beach in gorgeous sunshine

2) hubby OK at hospital check for his eyes (had corneal transplant again in Nov)

3) Mum and dad have bought me greenhouse shelves instead of Easter egg.

Gained the trust of the little boy I work with at primary school. He is on the Autistic Spectrum.

Spent all day looking forward to going to Liverpool tomorrow with my daughter. We're staying in a lovely hotel. :)

The sun has finally come out over Biddulph - where I live, in Staffordshire! :)

Went for nice walk with my little family.

Been 100% on plan.

My baby boys infected sticky eye is finally starting to get better!

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

1. I saw a glimpse of a 16 on the scales
2. I have 3 gorgeous kids who are my absolute world
3. I have a hubby who puts up with my crazy ideas lol

1- I went to weigh-in this morning thinking I'd gained, but I lost half a pound. :)
2- I found out I had £40+ worth of nectar points in my British Gas account, lol.
3- My lovely hubby's sorting the kids out (bath, etc) while I relax and watch Corrie. x

- I ran on and off for 45 mins today and covered over 4km... I've not run properly like that before in my entire adult life! :)

- I've been on plan for over 3 weeks and have lost half a stone in that time :)

- im looking forward to my planned tea of chicken curry :)

Back