3 Shakes a Day...........

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by lottie*, 5 April 2008 Social URL.

1. lottie*

lottie* Full Member

Diet:
    WW
    Im finding this really hard at the min :(

I dont mind the actual shakes when am drinking them, its just that Im in full ketosis now and dont actually feel like I can take them. Im just not hungry

Drinking loadssssss of water like i should be but yesterday I had a shake at 8am then it got to about 7pm and I realised I hadnt even had lunch.

I know its bad for my body but will it effect my weight loss???

P.S - Ive only had 1 today too...............Im just not hungry

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Lottie how about making the soup crisps or a frozen choc shake? Just to be a bit different. You really do need to have the 3 seriously x

4. lottie*

lottie* Full Member

Diet:
    WW
    Its not really the shakes.....I actually think there quite nice. Im just not hungry for them kinda like am full. Its good in one way but not in another.

Whats the recipes for them anyway babe???

5. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Force yourself to drink it hun. Not sure on the recipes but if you look back on the threads they are there! I think the frozen choc is just freezing a shake..mixed with about 200ml of water i think. Garry said it was like the middle of a feast lolly which sounds great to me! x

6. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    YOU ABSOLUTLEY MUST MUST MUST eat your alotted 3 shakes a day or change this diet, you are doing yourself no good your weight losses will not be as good and you are not getting the nutrients your body needs. You will be ill..............Great idea!:mad:
    Now get it down ya, or Im a coming round to force feed you! consider yourself told off;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.