1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

3 stone down...my progress pics

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Inspirational Photos' started by SlinkyMiddy, 25 March 2014 Social URL.

1. SlinkyMiddy

SlinkyMiddy Active Member

Hello, can't believe I am going to post these pics of me!

So, last year August I was 18 stone 12 and just felt so, so low in myself. I was sleeping all the time, and had come out of a really awful relationship. And I had no self confidence whatsoever. I lost a little bit of weight from August to December, but didn't officially start Slimming World till January this year. Overall so far, I have lost 3 stone, but 2 stone 4lbs since January 12th.

I feel so embarrased at my before pics, I think I look like a sumo wrestler with lipstick on lol! And the strange thing is, at the time I thought I looked alright. :confused:

Here is my progress so far, I still have quite a way to go though.

Attached Files:

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. MrsRees

MrsRees Well-Known Member

You look fab :) Can see a big difference in the pics. Well done on your journey so far xx

4. anju100

anju100 Well-Known Member

WOW! Look at you! You look amazing. Well done hun. You can see such a big difference. Celebrate the success you have had so far and good luck on the remainder of your journey x

5. mrsmako

mrsmako Well-Known Member

You look great!

6. CURVYlicious

CURVYlicious Well-Known Member

Loveeee the red dress and can see major difference!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

7. littleblackcloudxo

littleblackcloudxo Well-Known Member

Looking great and the dress really suits you x

8. ceebeee

ceebeee Well-Known Member

Wow you look amazing. You can really see the difference everywhere. Great inspiration :)

9. beslim2014

beslim2014 Well-Known Member

Wow!! Good on ya, you look fab

10. NewMe14

NewMe14 Well-Known Member

you look great. Can notice a huge difference already in you. Thanks for sharing :)

11. Ellielw

Ellielw Well-Known Member

Amazing change! What a waistline ;)

12. Maria

Maria Was born to shop

You look great! Well done! Love the red dress as well.

13. coleface

coleface New Member

Looking great! X

14. leeann_c

leeann_c Member

Great pics xx

15. kelzr87

kelzr87 Well-Known Member

Well done you look great!!