3 stone to go!

Hi, you sound like your getting on great so well done you. I've had an awful weekend but I expected it. Started a fresh week this morning & have done well up to now which is how it's going to be staying!! speak soon x

Thanks! I hope your fresh start is going well :)

Yesterday, I had
375ml skim milk
2 alpen bars
Chilli and rice (2 syns)
Mullerlight toffee yoghurt
Apple

Today
2 alpen bars
Skimmed and whole milk - probably under my allowance
Grapes
Leek and potato soup - I had no other choice here. It seemed just like potatoes and leeks in stock.
Lightly battered prawns with salad - not my best choice but the best of a bad bunch, I was starving.
Cajun chicken burger - I just ate 1/4 roll, the chicken breast and the salad. No sauce. Again, not the best choice but it could have been so much worse!
A double cream Oreo (3.5)

I'm so worried about gaining weight! :( I hate being forced to stay away from home with work. I'm going to co-op for lunch tomorrow and have looked up low syn options. Before today I'd had 28/70 syns, so for today and tomorrow I have 42 syns. Hopefully 21 syns/day is plenty! My syns renew on Wednesday but I want to stay under 10 per day as i'm supposed to be going out for dinner and drinks on Saturday. I'm here for another 4 days for lunch and 3 for dinner - I can hopefully have a 2-3 syn lunch and save the rest for dinner.

Breakfast was tough. Was presented with a full
Scottish. I ate the mushrooms, tomato, bacon (no fat) 1/2 slice whole meal bread (no butter) egg yolk and bit of white, then 1 bite of each sausage, black pudding and potato scone.. Ahhh!

Today has not been great. On top of breakfast, co-op had very little selection for lunch.

Lunch: Chicken and bacon layered pasta salad, pineapple
Dinner: Spring rolls x2, crispy chicken and Singapore chow mein, prawn crackers
Snacks: after 8, alpen bar x2

Not a good day. I'm determined to get back on track tomorrow. :(

don't beat yourself up, you've done really well so far. Just one slip up doesnt mean you've failed. Plus you've been away so considering that you've done fantastic! keep up the good work xx

Thanks :) It's hard work as I'm away with someone who doesn't understand dieting at all. I think I need to eat more during the day because the reason I ate all that Chinese was because I was starving! Although in fairness, I ate less than half of my portion which is unheard of for me! It just made me feel sick. I've estimated 104 syns for the week, that's over by 34 syns. I'm going to try and have 0 syns when I get home! X

Today has been a bit better so far

B: 1 slice toast (half hexb), fried egg (0.5)
L: Mullerlight, strawberries, banana, cereal bar (other half hexb)
S: Coke zero, tea

So 0.5 syns so far! Hopefully I can eat something healthy for dinner.

Last edited:
Not a great dinner.

2 butchers burgers (so hopefully lean mince!) with Stilton, 1/2 roll, relish, fried onions, 1 forkful of coleslaw and some veggies (I swapped chips for veggies - small personal achievement!)

I can't wait to get home and eat healthily!

The last 2 days haven't been great, but I've just gotten home and weighed myself and I'm 1.1lb down from when I last weighed in at SW 10 days ago, I'm going to eat perfectly from now until my weigh in on Tuesday - I'm hoping for 1.5lb, would be fantastic to say I've eaten out every night this week :)

Today I've had

Homemade salt and pepper chicken
Mince beef hash (4.5 syns) (couldn't get extra lean mince)
2 alpen light bars (B choice)
Wine (9 syns)

Back on plan 100% tomorrow!

So far today:

2 slices of wholemeal bread (Hex B), spaghetti hoops and a sausage (4.5 syns)
2 x tea with 130ml skimmed milk (part of Hex A)

Plan for rest of the day:

Cajun chicken with sweet potato wedges and salad
Couple of mandarins
Rest of milk allowance

My shopping is coming later so hopefully more superfree foods... I really want to reach my target by my birthday in September so I need to step up my game. It will mean losing around 2lbs a week if I take into account when i'm going on holiday etc, which should be doable if I go to the gym more! x

Lushlash said:
Keep up the good work. The weight will be gone in no time. xx

Thank you :)

Today
Breakfast: Melon
Lunch: Cauliflower cheese soup (2 syns), bread (Hex B)
Dinner: Chicken and herb super noodles (cannot believe these are free - felt very naughty!), mushrooms and onions
Dessert: Rice pudding (3.6), teaspoon of jam (0.5)
Snacks: 2 soft mints (2)

So far had

Breakfast: Melon
Lunch: Cauliflower soup and WW petit pain (Hex B)
Snacks: 2 extra light cheese triangles (2)

Heading to weigh in soon. After weigh in, the plan is:

Dinner: Sweet chilli salmon (2), new potatoes and veggies, 375ml milk (Hex A)

Yay! :) That's really good!!!! Its my weigh in day on Monday. x

Today

Melon
Ww bread roll (Hex B)
Milk (1/3 Hex A)
Babybel burgers (2/3 Hex A), sweet potato chips and salad
2 extra light cheese triangles (2 syns)

Today

Milk (1/3 Hex A)
Cauliflower soup
Bread roll (Hex B)
Lasagne with salad and Parmesan (2/3 Hex A)
Diet juice

I wasn't very impressed with the lasagne.. The white sauce was made with egg and yoghurt, it seems to disintegrate/scramble! It tasted okay but it was very dry. I think I'll stick to real white sauce in the future and syn for it!

Last edited:
Had 2.5 syns worth of dark choc last night too. Today I've had 2 cereal bars (hex b), grapes, banana and diet coke.

Having tuna and pasta for my tea on the train to my parents house.

I'm so happy right now - i'd ordered a dress from next in a size 10 (hoping I'd fit in to it!) and the whole way there to pick it up I was thinking what an idiot, I should have got a size 12.. I got there, and not only did it fit, I needed an 8! It was just generous sizes as there is no way i'd fit in to an 8, but still, it's very motivating!

Edit

Rest of food for today:
Tuna with 1 syn worth of salad cream, pasta and sweet corn
2 extra light cheese triangles (2 syns)
1 strawberry sweet (1 syn)
1 crisp (0.5 syn max)

All together 4.5 syns today. Need to drink the remainder of my milk allowance too.

I'm going to a party tomorrow. Here's my plan for the day:

Breakfast: Fruit
Lunch: SW chilli
Dinner: Roast butternut squash, cottage cheese and veggies
Drinks: Maximum of 8 25ml measures of either gin and slimline tonic or vodka and soda, I'd prefer the gin but I'm not sure they'll have slimline tonic! (20 syns)
Snacks: Chicken drumsticks - no skin, salad, 1 sandwich (Hex b and some syns probably - hopefully maximum 5)

At the moment, I have 57 syns left. If I go to plan tomorrow that leaves me with around 32. I'm seeing my friend for wine on Monday, I'm going to get a low alcohol bottle, which is 12 syns for the whole bottle and cook us a syn free lunch :) Tomorrow is the first real test for me in terms of alcohol and buffet food since being on this diet, I hope it goes well and to plan!

Last edited:
Back