3 stone to go!

So, yesterday went a lot better than it could have.

Food:

Fruit
Chilli con carne
Roast butternut squash and sweet potato with cottage cheese

Then at the party:
Mini samosa (4.5 syns)
Chicken drumstick with skin (4.5 syns - :( - I couldn't get the skin off)
Gin and slimline tonic x8 (20 syns - I don't think I had 8 but forgot to count after the first few hehe)

Today though, I'm going out for Carvery :(

Here's my food plan for the day:

Bacon, mushrooms, beans and 2x egg bread (Hex B) (hangover breakfast!)

Then at the Carvery, I've attempted to syn what I'll have

Roast turkey
2 roast potatoes (6)
Lots of free vegetables
Cauliflower cheese (4)
Gravy (5)
1 tbsp Cranberry sauce (1.5)

The party last night and today's Carvery comes to 45.5 syns, and I have 57 left, that means 11.5 left so I'm going to have to be really careful with my friend on Monday! Syn free meals and minimal low alcohol wine I think... Not looking forward to weigh in at all! x

This next week is going to be tough! I've set myself a goal of losing 1lb as I've got a lot going on. I want to plan to make sure I have something to stick to! My plan for breakfast/lunch/snacks all week is:

Breakfast: Melon and strawberries
Lunch: 2-4 ryvitas (1/2 - 1 Hex B or syn depending on the day) with 3 extra light cheese triangles (1/2 Hex A or syn depending on the day), peppadews and pickles
Snacks: Remainder of Hex A, apples

Meals:
Tuna pasta bake with salad (1 Hex A so will have to syn lunch and morning tea + 0.5 syns for sugar)
KFC style chicken with homemade chips, corn on the cob and beans (Hex B + 1 syn)
Roast lamb with roast potatoes, vegetables and syn free gravy
Jacket potatoes with tuna/spaghetti and salad
Chilli, lime and honey salmon, new potatoes and vegetables (1 syn for the honey)
Breaded cod (1/2 Hex B) new potatoes and vegetables

Working out all the Hex B substituting etc, it comes to 9.5 syns for the week. Now, the bad stuff - I've agreed to go to a Chinese buffet with my friend. I do want to go and I do want to eat, but I don't want to gain. I've tried to syn things but obviously it's just estimations.. Here's the plan

Chicken and sweetcorn soup (7.5 syns)
4 prawn crackers (3 syns)
3 spring rolls (6 syns)
Honey chicken (17.5 syns)
Mixed vegetables (6.5 syns)
Boiled rice
Noodles

I'm going to split it out over a good few plates to make it appear like I'm eating a lot - which I am as it's a massive 40.5 syns, bringing the total for the week to 50 - but it doesn't stop there :( On Saturday, I'm going for a big night out, dinner then drinks! I'll have 20 syns left, and I know they'll all be 'spent' on alcohol - 8 25ml measures of gin/vodka with soda, diet coke or slimline tonic.

I'm going to try my best to choose a syn free meal on Saturday but I'm not even sure where we're going yet :( I'm supposed to stick to 70 syns/week, so anything I go over that, I'm going to work off extra at the gym on the cross trainer, so for every extra syn, I have to burn 20 calories! I'm hoping I'll have maximum of 80 buy the time the week is over!

My food today

Egg bread (Hex B)
Spaghetti with cheese (Hex A)
Roast lamb with potatoes and vegetables
Birthday cake (At least 15 syns probably! It was only a small piece)

I need to have 0 syns tomorrow then it's weigh in tomorrow night. If I take the cake as 15 syns I've had 73.5 syns this week - most I've had so far! Supposed to have 70.. Oops!

Lost another 3lbs! So happy :)

Food today

Melon and grapes
4 ryvitas with 3 cheese triangles
Jacket potatoes with tuna, beans, salad and fat free dressing
Tea, diet coke

0 syns :) x

Wow! How much is that now? 11lb? Your doing fantastic!!! Im Sending you a big well done your way!! X

I bet you'll of lost your 1st stone by your next weigh in! Xxx

Food today:

Melon
2 ryvita with extra light cheese triangles, peppadew peppers, pickles and cherry tomatoes
An apple
Various Chinese

I feel so ill after the Chinese. I did eat a bit more than planned but not too overboard thankfully :)

Last night at the Chinese (from memory)

Chicken and sweetcorn soup (7.5)
2 prawn crackers (1.5)
1 spring roll (2)
2 mini samosas (5)
3 honey ribs
2 duck pancakes (less duck than I'd normally have on one pancake used and a touch of sauce)
Mixed veg
Singapore noodles
Fried noodles
Honey chicken
Egg fried rice
Salt and pepper pork

The bottom 6 I had minimal of, especially the rice and pork. I'm panicking now as I'm out for lunch tomorrow, then I'm going to an Indian on Saturday. My plan is chicken jalfrezi and boiled rice, but I've just found out its bring your own wine.. I'm going to try and not drink much of the wine (someone else is bringing it). I really hope I don't gain next week! I'd be happy with a STS.

Today:

Melon
Ryvitas (Hex B) 2 cheese triangles (2 syns) with peppers and onion
Tuna pasta bake (0.5 syns for sugar), mozzarella (Hex A)
Milk in tea (1 syn)
Dark chocolate (2 syns)
Apple

5.5 syns today.

It really has been one of those days. Food:

Apple
Diet juice
TGI Friday crispy noodle salad with shrimp (probably a zillion calories!)
Chilli, honey and lime salmon, new potatoes and carrots with flora light (3.5 syns)
Mullerlight

I've got a bottle of wine chilling in the fridge and I'm likely to drink it. I'm going to just try and have 1 glass which is 9 syns.

Had 1.5 glasses of wine on Friday - 13.5 syns.

Yesterday I had

2x egg bread
Mandarin
Baked crisps
Poppadoms and dips
Chicken karahi
1.5 chapattis
SW muffin (not sure on syn value)
Lots of wine, vodka and lemonades, shots etc.

Today
Bacon (all fat removed) on a roll with flora light and ketchup
Cherry scone with cream and jam
Cranberry and raspberry juice

Having a low syn dinner, then drawing a line under these last few days and starting again.. Fingers crossed for no gain this week :(

I've been ever so good & I'm not loosing any weight?? work that out :( peed off isn't the word!!!

Not sure what the Hells happening but I've stuck to my diet like glue for a week & not lost a lb since my 4.5lb loss last week?

Keep going with your diet, it's so tough when temptation is there but you've done fab this past few weeks, fingers crossed you don't gain. Xx

Aw honey - maybe your muscles are retaining water to repair from all the hard work at the gym?

I've been off plan AGAIN! Definite fresh start tomorrow! x

After a truly awful week, having a fresh start today.

Hex A: 3 cheese triangles and 185ml milk
Hex B: 3 sweet onion ryvitas

Breakfast: oranges and apple
Lunch: ryvitas, cheese, tomatoes, cucumber and pickles
Dinner: cottage pie and veggies
Snacks: melon, possibly 1/2 cereal bar (melted) with cadburys phili.

Weigh in tonight - weighed at home so know I've gained, not staying to group tonight..

How's weigh in go? what's the damage? hope it's not too bad xxx

1 on - could have been a lot worse, plus it's that time of the month so I can't complain. Definitely need a 100% week!

Back