3 stone to go!

Hi well done on your loss so far.hope I can do as well as you.this is my first post I haven't even posted on my own wall yet.not really sure how it all works yet.hope u can find the will power this week just think of all the hard work you have done so far.iv bean to sw in the past and there's no worst feeling than going back wards.

Thanks for the suggestion! I really struggle with breakfast - I can't stomach yoghurt in the morning, is there anything else you would recommend?

I've been having scrambled egg on a slice of toast but again can only stomach 1 egg and 1 egg white!

I'm only tiny so would gain at 2000 a day!

My BMR including activity levels is around 1750 so even at 1200 I only lose about a lb a week usually :(

1113 today :)

I'm glad it's getting to winter and soup season - find lunches difficult during the summer. Got loads of low calorie soup recipes at the ready!

I made "cheeseburger" salad tonight, 307 calories of yumminess and I'm full and satisfied!

Weight loss seems to have stalled. I lost 5.2lb in week one (majority of this was water weight - I was up after a bad week), 2.8lb in week two and this week so far weigh ins have been:

Monday 150.8
Tuesday 151.2
Wednesday 150.6
Thursday 150.8

Annoying!

Need to start exercising - my plan is to complete my Davina DVD on Tuesdays, Thursdays and one weekend day. It's a start!

Just been to topshop to motivate myself. I fit into 10s on top and 12/14s on bottom but they are not flattering!

I can't wait to be able to just buy stuff because it's nice rather than because it covers me up!

I know, I need to get my act together and get on with it!

Never been a fan but the fact I've never been happy with my body fat or thin shows me that I need to be fit and toned too!

I've got a bad day planned today.

I'm going to a baby shower so there will no doubt be snacks, cakes and I know we're having pizza and drinks later.

I'm planning on having porridge for breakfast then snacking on tomatoes, cucumber and grapes before I go. I'll have minimal snacks, cakes and pizza and I'm going to pick up a 5.5% bottle of wine (330 calories for the whole bottle) to drink with soda water.

I'm going to do my 45 minute exercise video now and go for a lengthy walk before I leave for the shower to "earn" some extra calories. Back to 1200 tomorrow though!

149.4 this morning - so excited to be in the 140s, also cannot wait to be out of them ha. 136.5lb will see my bmi be back in the healthy category :)

Today has ran away with me!

Got up, exercised, showered, cleaned, ate a quick snack of Parma ham, grapes, cucumber and tomatoes (227 cals), ran out to look for low percentage wine - no luck - and wrapping paper, wrapped my pressie and now on the train to the shower.

So it's full % wine for me :( That's going to add cals! Not happy.

I wouldn't even like to estimate yesterday's food...

Parma ham, tomatoes, cucumber and grapes (227 cals)
2 glasses of prosecco
Various items of party food - prawn marie rose in lettuce wraps, small pastry cases filled with egg/cheese/bacon etc, puff pastry tarts with roasted veg
1 cupcake - chose one with no frosting
White chocolate chip cookie
2 slices of pizza
3 glasses of wine
1 glass of port

I put the various party food, cake and cookie at 1500 in mfp but that might not be enough! Either way, I think I would have been over 3000 cals pretty easily. Line drawn, back to it today!

Thank you!

1213 calories today. Made chicken noodle soup for lunches and have healthy meals planned.

I've got 2 meals out this week and a beer festival.

Going to be as good as possible!

What an inspiration you've been going since April and your almost there! You sound really motivated too can't wait to see the post when you undoubtedly hit target xxx

What an inspiration you've been going since April and your almost there! You sound really motivated too can't wait to see the post when you undoubtedly hit target xxx

Hey!

I started my diet April 12 and have always lost the weight in a couple of months then piled it all back on! I'm well and truly focused this time though - today marks week 4 of the new diet.

Determined to stick to it this time and keep the weight off :) x

1208 calories today.

Feeling a bit disheartened but trying to just focus on keeping calories low and really want to get into a routine with exercise.

I've never stuck to exercise for more than a week.

I've planned on doing my exercise DVD tomorrow, Thursday and Saturday this week. Hopefully I'll start seeing results after a month or so of keeping up the exercise. :)

I've kept the calories low but exercise is none existent and I can tell - weight loss is slowing right down! I'm 148.4 this morning. I was 149.4 last Saturday :( x

Hi Sam- our start stats very similar - I was actually 12stone I think last summer but never weighed. I had an official weigh in in March at a work health check and was 11st 5lbs. Then started minis at 10st 6.

If you get your head in the right place you'll definitely do it! I'm over half way there - come join me :)

Back