3 VLCD products plus a meal

Hi all. Technically I'm not on exante at the moment as iv gone through such confusion of where to buy my total food replacement products from that iv gone though about 3 providers so far as iv been trying to keep costs down. The last bulk I bought was some shakes from keediet but for my next order I'l be ordering from exante - iv ordered from 3 different places so far and all at different prices and yet all the same products! I'm hoping exante is the same products too because I love my banana milkshake!

Anyway, I'm struggling at the moment with just the 3 products and wondered if it was possible to do something similar to the 810 plan that Cambridge does whereby u have the 3 products to ensure u get all vits and nutritional for the day and then top it up in the evenings with a 200 calorie healthy meal - has anyone tried this and is there any reason that I shouldn't do it? I'm hoping I can because I know this will work for me!

Thanks all xxx

Yes some people do have their Exante shakes and a meal, this is called Working solution.
If you have ordered your exante products there will be a little booklet that comes with them that explains it.

Gosh I just realised how long it's been since I looked at the exante website as I didn't realise this was now an option! Deerrrrrr sorry! I should have read this first

Does anyone have any advice on whether slim fast would be as effective/nutritious as exante would be?

Back