3 weeks done and going well

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dooney, 14 September 2007 Social URL.

1. Dooney

Dooney New Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi,

I was recommended this diet by colleague at work and its great.
    Lost one stone in first two weeks and am now well into my second stone.
    I was 16 stone dead on and am now 14 stone 12lbs.
    Had a few urges to eat everything in sight - adverts - why are they all about food and i've only just noticed this!!!!

Anyone got any tips (other than drink more water) on stopping the eating urges or is there food we can eat? I'm on sole source by the way.:p:):):):):):)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

Diet:
    CD
    Well done on your loss so far! :D

One way I stop myself eating when I get tempted is to go and have a long soak in the bath with some nice smellies. Bath products from Lush work for me, they smell delicious but don't taste good ;)

4. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    well done on your weight loss so far. You are doing great.

One thing that helps me on SS is marigold Bouillion. its a savour drink that you can buy in the supermarket (next to the oxo cubes etc) Get the low salt version and you can have two mugs of that a day to help you feel full. Its not the nicest tasting thing in the world but it sure does help me.

5. JodieJoJo

JodieJoJo Silver Member

First of all WELL DONE, you are doing great.

I have found a can of coke zero each day keeps me on the straight and narrow. I know that different people have different views on this but it has worked for me.

When I was on SS I would often find that I wasn't really hungry but then an advert would come on or i would start thinking about a certain food and WHAM I was starving!

When you are feeling abit weak come on here - it has been a life saver for me. You can post that you are feeling a bit low and you will get loads of replies giving support. It really takes you through.

Anyway, good luck for the rest of your journey - you will get there xx

6. domino

domino Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hey there and well done on your weight loss to date. If you're 3 weeks in you're not long off your first AAMW, which will give you something extra to nibble on for a while.

As for when you're ssing ~ I found the occassional can of coke zero helped, I also drink a lot of Green Tea which I enjoy. Sometimes I would have a bath, or surf on the net for all the lovely clothes I liked, but didn't really fit into (to remotivate) or obviously come on here and spend ages reading folks diaries and chatting.

It's a case of what works on any one day ~ but by the looks of it you're well into your CD journey and doing marvellous :)

7. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    Keep up the good work... ur doing great.

8. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

well done ur doing fabxx

9. debs6955

debs6955 longing to be slim !!

Diet:
    cambridge
    way to go thats brill weight loss for 3 weeks im on day 4 today and going strong loads more energy today every time i feel hungy i either have water or a black tea or coffee with a sweetner that helps me but every one is different good luck and well done on your weight loss its fanstatic xxx debs xxx

10. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Great loss in 3 weeks well done, good luck with your journey....xxx

11. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Well done you are really doing fab!!

Georgie
    x

12. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

how you doin sweetie

13. Delli

Delli Talks too much

i find the inspiration slide show on here works well to get me focused again.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.