3 weeks done and going well

Dooney

Hi,

I was recommended this diet by colleague at work and its great.
Lost one stone in first two weeks and am now well into my second stone.
I was 16 stone dead on and am now 14 stone 12lbs.
Had a few urges to eat everything in sight - adverts - why are they all about food and i've only just noticed this!!!!

Anyone got any tips (other than drink more water) on stopping the eating urges or is there food we can eat? I'm on sole source by the way.:p:):):):):):)

Well done on your loss so far! :D

One way I stop myself eating when I get tempted is to go and have a long soak in the bath with some nice smellies. Bath products from Lush work for me, they smell delicious but don't taste good ;)

well done on your weight loss so far. You are doing great.

One thing that helps me on SS is marigold Bouillion. its a savour drink that you can buy in the supermarket (next to the oxo cubes etc) Get the low salt version and you can have two mugs of that a day to help you feel full. Its not the nicest tasting thing in the world but it sure does help me.

First of all WELL DONE, you are doing great.

I have found a can of coke zero each day keeps me on the straight and narrow. I know that different people have different views on this but it has worked for me.

When I was on SS I would often find that I wasn't really hungry but then an advert would come on or i would start thinking about a certain food and WHAM I was starving!

When you are feeling abit weak come on here - it has been a life saver for me. You can post that you are feeling a bit low and you will get loads of replies giving support. It really takes you through.

Anyway, good luck for the rest of your journey - you will get there xx

Hey there and well done on your weight loss to date. If you're 3 weeks in you're not long off your first AAMW, which will give you something extra to nibble on for a while.

As for when you're ssing ~ I found the occassional can of coke zero helped, I also drink a lot of Green Tea which I enjoy. Sometimes I would have a bath, or surf on the net for all the lovely clothes I liked, but didn't really fit into (to remotivate) or obviously come on here and spend ages reading folks diaries and chatting.

It's a case of what works on any one day ~ but by the looks of it you're well into your CD journey and doing marvellous :)

Keep up the good work... ur doing great.

way to go thats brill weight loss for 3 weeks im on day 4 today and going strong loads more energy today every time i feel hungy i either have water or a black tea or coffee with a sweetner that helps me but every one is different good luck and well done on your weight loss its fanstatic xxx debs xxx

Well done you are really doing fab!!

Georgie
x

Back