Step 1 Sole Source 3 Weeks in 1 stone lighter

lisa7982

Hi All

Had my 3rd weigh in today and i am now a stone lighter i am so happy :)

getting tough though cant wait to introduce food and begin cooking again xx

Well done Lisa, that is a great acheivement.

I am hoping to hit my first stone tonight. So fingers crossed.

Good luck with next week x x

Well done Lisa, that is a great acheivement.

I am hoping to hit my first stone tonight. So fingers crossed.

Good luck with next week x x

So happy Becks wow if you hit your stone in 2 weeks that would be amazing :) fingers crossed for you missus xx

Hi lisa. Yes i did hit my target, 6lbs this week so 14lbs in 2 weeks. I'm so pleased.

Thank you for your wishes lisa. Hope you've had a good day x x

You both are doing so good, i am just on my 3rd day but reading your weight loss is helping me not to give up! I can't wait for my first weigh in on Wednesday! X

You both are doing so good, i am just on my 3rd day but reading your weight loss is helping me not to give up! I can't wait for my first weigh in on Wednesday! X

Hi Lottee , welcome to CD .. it is tough no1 will tell u its easy but once you get the first few days out the way it becomes much easier and so worth it when u see the lbs fall off xx good luck and keep us up dated x

Hi Lottee , welcome to CD .. it is tough no1 will tell u its easy but once you get the first few days out the way it becomes much easier and so worth it when u see the lbs fall off xx good luck and keep us up dated x

Thank you! :) i had a really hard time this evening with everyone in the house eating dougballs, garlic bread and pizzas! Kept reading trough diaries and survived. I def will keep you all up to date! Enjoy your evening xx

Back