3 weeks of cheating

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by poppygreendog, 11 August 2008 Social URL.

1. poppygreendog

poppygreendog Silver Member

Morning everyone

So I've been on ss Monday to Friday cheating every weekend for the last 3 weeks. Why? my husband's birthday, my daughter's birthday and my cousin's "I've paid my mortgage off party". Fool to myself, amazingly have lost a few (and I mean a few) pounds according to my scales.

However, I have chosen not to be weighed today (my cd has had a 2 week break I usually weigh weekly). I have re-focused, am back in the zone and am determined to ss now for as long as I can, when I weigh next monday I'm hoping for an inspiring good loss to keep me going, plus I've been so bad over the last couple of weeks that I have a full supply enough for the whole of this week.

So - looking forward to chatting to you all again.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

welcome back in the zone hunni, good luck and here to an excellent loss next week.xx
  4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

welcome back and best of luck hun :) :) x
  5. missmf

missmf getting slimmer

cambridge, sole source. (trying!)
    welcome back - i hope you had a lovely 3 weeks "off" and a big well done for losing a few lbs during this time.

when i get to maintanance i hope to this, combine cd with a healthy eating in the week and then "relax" at the weekends.

enjoy the ketosis fairy coming to see you,and good luck!! x
  6. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    At least you did not put any on Sara, do your best now and get back on track.
  7. LizDesigns

LizDesigns Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    It's good to see you back and you seem really focussed again.
    Good Luck.
  8. hanloje

hanloje Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    Good luck for a great week !!
  9. Camilla

Camilla Silver Member

Good luck xxx
  10. poppygreendog

poppygreendog Silver Member

Thanks everyone - really going to go for it now. My head's back in the right place.

It's surprising though you know, although I've eaten with no guilt what-so-ever over weekends only over the last 3 weeks I've made good food choices, limited carbs (apart from voddy lol) and have stopped eating when full, unheard of previously. I think that its finally sunk in, I just wanted to have a nice time with my family.

Thanks again guys. Onwards and upwards.

11. missmf

missmf getting slimmer

cambridge, sole source. (trying!)
    well done - sounds like youve got it sussed!! x big pat on the back!! x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.