**30 and Gorgeous? ... I will be! **

got me right in the mood for westlife concert next sat
CRYYYY wants to go. Playing SECC? I got nothing till Take That @ Hampden in June.

And rawr @ you the smexy glances, just swish your hair and think "yeah im a sexy bish!"

I know my bb code ;)
the easiest way is to use the insert picture icon. It asks for the url of your image.
To get this i just right clicked on your photo in your album and selected copy image location (thats in firefox) and pasted it in.
In Internet explorer you need to right click image and go to properties and the box that pops up gives u the address, so just copy the address from there :)
Poke if you don't get a word I'm saying and ill do a quick pic or 2 to show you.

CRYYYY wants to go. Playing SECC? I got nothing till Take That @ Hampden in June.

And rawr @ you the smexy glances, just swish your hair and think "yeah im a sexy bish!"

I know my bb code ;)
the easiest way is to use the insert picture icon. It asks for the url of your image.
To get this i just right clicked on your photo in your album and selected copy image location (thats in firefox) and pasted it in.
In Internet explorer you need to right click image and go to properties and the box that pops up gives u the address, so just copy the address from there :)
Poke if you don't get a word I'm saying and ill do a quick pic or 2 to show you.

Ahhh thanks chick, makes sense now :D
Yup Secc ... this will be my 9th year seeing them ...love them to bits. Im also going to take that in June, going on the thursday night. Cant wait to see Robbie :p

pretty sure I'm the thursday too. was a very blury day when i got the tickets booked. 7 1/2 hours on the web and phone trying to get em.

My aunty phoned saying she wanted to go and she would come stay for a few days and get the tickets for us to go for my birthday but I had to get the tickets as she was at work. So i went at it armed with her credit card details :D
Good job I work from home and am my own boss ;) No one to tell me off for spending a whole day trying to get em! (and no one to tell me off for flicking on this site 20 times a day either)

Hiya!! I'm also 30 this year and have got about 4 stone to lose and have been dieting for about 5 weeks now. Good luck and we will be fab, slim and 30!

Will do!! Just popped some slimming world chips in the oven :) yummy! Saturday nights are always the hardest as I've had a massive takeaway pizza every weekend for the last 3 years! Xx

No not a problem :D

I regained a stone after mines was removed but that was over a course of a year and to be honest the balloon didnt really address the reasons why I overate. I felt like down by the aftercare service I received and I believe if I had addressed these issues whilst the balloon was in then maybe I wouldnt have regained.
I dont regret having it done for a minute and if I had the money I would do it over again!
Good luck with the procedure and if there is anything else I can help you with then ask away :cool:

oh u r a star! thanks so much for that..i was under the impression that ud pile it all back on.

The balloon im going for is the Spatz that stays in for 12months and is adjustable...so im hoping that it works and isnt a case of ur tummy is super huge after so u go mad eating.

Thanks so much and good luck with WW :)

If you want an accurate day by day account of my balloon experience click on my blog and go back to November 2008. I documented each day, be prepared for a tough 1st week ( I had to call in sick to work). It's not a miracle cure by any means but so worth it. I if you don't mind me asking how much are you paying for yours?

Last edited:
If you want an accurate day by day account of my balloon experience click on my blog and go back to November 2009. I documented each day, be prepared for a tough 1st week ( I had to call in sick to work). It's not a miracle cure by any means but so worth it. I if you don't mind me asking how much are you paying for yours?

ooh ok thanks...will do that now.

I'm paying 5K, the obrera balloon is 4k but the spatz is 5k. I'm going with the company 'Healthier Weight' and need to go to Birmingham to have it done. Only 2 pplaces in UK have the new Spatz balloon...Birm and wales somewhere.

OK off to read ur blog :)

magicbeans said:
ooh ok thanks...will do that now.

I'm paying 5K, the obrera balloon is 4k but the spatz is 5k. I'm going with the company 'Healthier Weight' and need to go to Birmingham to have it done. Only 2 pplaces in UK have the new Spatz balloon...Birm and wales somewhere.

OK off to read ur blog :)

That's not bad, mines was £4500 all in.

Magicbeans have you had a look at the other site Minimins has www.wlsurgery.com.

hey sparkles i figured u meant 2008!! thanks for letting me read ur blog...how intresting...so it did work with u but u got to kind of work with it and upon removal its not like u have an urge to eat like a manaic. im glad the sedation worked good on u and im hoping the removal isnt too bad!

im also dreading the 3 days of clear liquid diet but lets get to that when we do hey!!

its amazing looking at ur pics along the way...defo see big differences...u must be so proud!

Thanks Starlight...i have posted in WLS as well but noone there has done the balloon...or if they have they are now doing the bypass so are telling me not to get it done.... thing is this isnt the old balloon but a new longer lasting and better balloon...so i hope it resolves some of the issues of the old balloon

sorry for the thread hijack!! :)

Morning hun. Whatcha get from the Chinese? >jealous<
was hoping for a take away this weekend but trying to not spend money till my bank account recovers from the last few weeks heh.
Have a fabby afternoon out with your mates. I'm stuck in the house with a poorly boy and a pile of washing to do.

Back