**30 and Gorgeous? ... I will be! **

Hes got what my daughter and I have just got over. Cold, throat, cough etc but Josh being Josh he doesn't do it by halves, hes got a raging temp to go with it. Thank you God for calpol!!! Hes curled up on the couch playing the ps3 quite happily doped up :D

Im having a mare of a few weeks, have a big stressy thing coming up this week (which means im worried beyond belief) so im hoping that excercise and loose plan following will be damage limitation lol

hope you're feeling refreshed today. I know I'm not. Last night was in my bed at 8.30pm ready for an epic sleep catch up so 10.30 the phone rings. even tho i said i sleeping so speak to u tomorrow etc that was me wiiiiiide awake till 3.30am. Was up and out first thing this morning so I'm well and truly knackered. Has taken all my willpower to not jump back into bed today. One dangerous thing about working from home, bed is ALWAYS an option lol.

awwwww. my body is jumping about so much atm I don't know whats going on. One day its 2lb up and the next its down.

Just keep ya chin up and keep going for it.

hugs xx

sorry ive not been posting that much. Not much been happening recently but I have been browsing and keeping up to date with people!
Im weighing in 2moro as Im meeting a ww friend for lunch so best to weigh 2moro rather than friday and have in inaccurate result! Im happy to report that my scales at home are showing a loss so will be very excited to see what ww scales say 2moro!

Im on my days off and yesterday I didnt move off the couch as was having a down day...I finally managed a good night sleep last night and plans for today are to go to curves and then Im going to tesco to get some stuff to make gluten free scones! Yum Yum...i might swing past the pound shop too and see if they have any baking stuff :)

Grrrrr i went to a ww meeting that I used to go to years ago this morning only to find out that it wasnt on there anymore! :(
Im going out for lunch today so will have to be super good so that I can have a good result tomorrow at my normal class....i was dying to get weighed today as my scales at home are showing a really good loss too! drat drat drat lol.

yay on the loss hun.

Thank you chick :)

Surviving nightshift - night 2 of 3 very confused by the clocks going forward but not complaining as it's one less hr to work!

I've pointed the past 2 days and I did eat a wee bit of junk last night but still all within my dailys :)

Totm too hoping that it doesn't affect any potential losses this week! Can't wait to get home to my bed Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Back