**30 and Gorgeous? ... I will be! **

Thanks hunni, how you doing this week? I replied to your pm but dunno if you got it?:p
sorry been on an epic work push this week, only managed to skim a few posts here n therre. I gots the pm :D will pm back to sort something out ;) off to go whine in my own thread ...

sorry been on an epic work push this week, only managed to skim a few posts here n therre. I gots the pm :D will pm back to sort something out ;) off to go whine in my own thread ...

No probs hun, will go check my pms :)

I made the creamy chicken tarragon pasta from the your week magazine for dinner tonight and it was yummy!:p

Having a reasonably good week and trying to drink more but i find it such a struggle sometimes lol.

to drink more i presume you mean water and not other clear liquids like the vodka :D

I bought a couple of 1L sports bottles of volvic which i refill. drink the 2 of them and i know I've had enough. They are small enough to grab and take with when you're out n about.

step away from the daytime tv...your brain will melt :D
have a good one :)

well the flushing has certainly been increased....have never been on the loo sooo much in my life!

yesterday in work was mental...constantly in and out of the toilet. I drank 1.5litres of water and 600mls of fanta zero so reached my 2litre goal.

Im nightshift tonight and so far today I have had 1.5litres. Ive measured out one of my glasses and it holds 500mls so prefer that to drinking out of water bottles, but Ive got a 1litre volvic bottle to drink out of in work tonight!

Weighing in on thursday this week as I have meals out on thursday night!

Hi i new on thread and been reading ur diary hope u dont mind u doing realy well keep it up

lmao yeah water in means water out ;)

im trying not to buy any clothes yet. sooo hard :D ebay is a dangerous place for me ;)

omlette sounds good. ill be having soup i think, got half a chow mein to finish for tea nommmmmm

Back