**30 and Gorgeous? ... I will be! **

I went shopping today determind to get some new jeans as the ones i have are falling off me (size 22) and I came away baffled lol...I tried on some 20's in new look and whilst I could get them fastened breathing might be a problem :), tried on some 22's in evans and I just didnt like them as they were weird fitting so eventually got a nice fitting pair of 22's in sainsburys for a tenner!

Why is every shop different???

Weigh in 2moro - please god let it be a loss!

well i spoke to the manager at curves during my session and she said the ww leader was talking nonsense lol. She said I only had to look at the february board for weight loss and inches and see the results for myself. I feel better about it now and im gonna keep going as surely any exercise is better than nothing eh? I always come out looking like a burst tomato and therefore it must be doing something!

well night out last night and I didnt point a thing but you know what I dont care lol. I went to china buffet king and I had 4 cocktails and 2 vodka's and lemonade and 1 shot...and surprisingly I feel fine today! I havnt had a night out for ages and I really enjoyed it and I felt good in what I was wearing too. I had a long purple top on with black leggings and black calve length boots!
Plan for today ... nothing nothing nothing!

Weekends eating has not been good ... :cry:

Saturday night I had an indian takeaway...half korma and rice with garlic nann and some chips. In fairness I hadnt eaten anything else that day as was hungover.

Yesterday I had a nando's for lunch (chicken breast burger with rice and corn) so avoided the chips and then a medium salted popcorn at the cinema. Prior to leaving house I had a yogurt and packet of crisps.

Sneaky peek this morning shows a 4lb gain :cry:

I know that most of that is prob water due to massive wheat overload. I dont know what to do about weigh in this week. Im due to weigh in on friday morning but im nightshift wed and thur night which means i will be mega bloated on friday morning and plus wayyy too tired to go to weigh in, plus I am out on friday night so cant weigh in on sat either....

Will have to think about this one... :rolleyes:

awww sorry you are having a bad week, Ive been the same the past few weeks, Ive STS but ony because I lose everythign I gain ove rthe weekend!!!

Im hoping for even 1lb this week to break the cycle.

As for Evans their jeans are a very odd cut, I have some but I dont wear them as they are just wrong lol

I love love love the new look bootcuts (were hula) they are about £12-£15 and such a good cut and fit.

Im on damage control at the mo until saturday weigh in gaaaaahhhh

Good luck x

Greetings from nightshift.... I'm soooo tired and needing my bed! Roll 0n 7.30am!!!

I had a sneaky peek when I got up last night and gain is now showing at 2lbs so hoping by the time I get up tonight it could realistically be a sts. Official weigh on won't be till next week now.

Heading out tonight after work, initially was going to leave the car but weather reports are saying heavy snow here for 2moro night so don't wanna be stranded in town!!!

There are chocolate muffins in the kitchen calling to me ..... Help!!!

Ps does anyone actually read this???

HulaLula said:
awww sorry you are having a bad week, Ive been the same the past few weeks, Ive STS but ony because I lose everythign I gain ove rthe weekend!!!

Im hoping for even 1lb this week to break the cycle.

As for Evans their jeans are a very odd cut, I have some but I dont wear them as they are just wrong lol

I love love love the new look bootcuts (were hula) they are about £12-£15 and such a good cut and fit.

Im on damage control at the mo until saturday weigh in gaaaaahhhh

Good luck x

Yes I am a huge new look hula jeans fan but they don't make them the same anymore *sob*

Good luck for weigh in on sat!

Ps does anyone actually read this???
mmmhm :)

and uggh @ the snow. Been a white out here already, all melted now but set to be worse tomorrow.
Grab a sledge n come n build a snowman with me...err and the kids :D

and i love my new look jeans. only shop that fits me in all the right places.

*Sparkles* said:
Well i resisted the chocolate muffins :)
Dem muffins can be evils :)

Yep they sure are ESP to someone who is wheat intolerant pmsl!!

Well last night.... I had an absolute ball :)

The tribute acts were fantastic and got me right in the mood for westlife concert next sat, I don't wanna blow my own trumpet but I was getting some admiring glances. Didn't come to much but gave the old self confidence a boost ( which for me is a big thing).

Had a sneaky peek this morning and it's s sts from my official ww weight last week!

Blummin snowing again here today - canny believe it! :(

hello sparkles...sorry to barge into this thread but i just was curious as to how u did post gastric balloon. im having mine on the 12th April (healthier Weight comapny) and being told that its not a good idea as u will regain all the weight.

I'm having the spatz balloon which is for 12months and is adjustable.

Im trying to google after effects of the balloon but i can find much.

sorry i cant pm as i dont think i have enough posts...so sorry to put it out there like this but i hope u can help. thanks

hello sparkles...sorry to barge into this thread but i just was curious as to how u did post gastric balloon. im having mine on the 12th April (healthier Weight comapny) and being told that its not a good idea as u will regain all the weight.

I'm having the spatz balloon which is for 12months and is adjustable.

Im trying to google after effects of the balloon but i can find much.

sorry i cant pm as i dont think i have enough posts...so sorry to put it out there like this but i hope u can help. thanks

No not a problem :D

I regained a stone after mines was removed but that was over a course of a year and to be honest the balloon didnt really address the reasons why I overate. I felt like down by the aftercare service I received and I believe if I had addressed these issues whilst the balloon was in then maybe I wouldnt have regained.
I dont regret having it done for a minute and if I had the money I would do it over again!
Good luck with the procedure and if there is anything else I can help you with then ask away :cool:

Ive added a wee pic of my outfit last night to my album...dunno how to put it on my thread tho...

14231-albums2614-picture17864.jpg

there yah go chick :D lovely piccie and first time I've seen the older pics. Wowza what a HUUUUGE accomplishment!

Back