**30 and Gorgeous? ... I will be! **

ww micro cottage pie in the end. think the spag bol sounds better :D you ever get the ww ciabatta with garlic n herb to go with...its delish. also Parmesan works out real low points for the amount you need to go over spag bol. making myself hungry now :/

well poop :( garlic and flora light over it???

Am I deluded????

First of all I cant believe that Im even contemplating this but last night I downloaded a couch 2 5k app on my phone. Im really thinking about giving it a go but there are a few things worrying me about it.

1. Am i too fat to do it or unfit?
2. Im scared of people laughing at me whilst im doing it.
3. Where to go to do it...Ive been thinking of places that should be quiet and ned/chav free.
4. do i need proper running trainers?

I know these prob sound really silly points and im trying to talk myself out of it but im just scared of doing it myself and being made a full of.

quiet and ned/chav free.

LMAOOOO - okay that killed me :D

I thought about it. Spoke with someone who runs a lot too. The general response was do it but remember running is high impact. Christine (the runner) has a heap of probs with her knees from running, (shes normal weight) so thats kinda put me off.
I was considering hiring a cross trainer as its no impact exercise.
IDK how much running would become a problem but poss something to look into.
And as for trainers, I'd say a fairly decent pair, not like pro athlete ones but not a cheapo pair from primark either :) And the point fo the couch 2 5k is for people who are unfit :)

Ok ive been posting on the ww boards too and has some positive replies and 2moro night im going to give it a shot!

Ive been out and got some running trainers (funky black and hot pink) from sports direct! I dont hang about hehe.

God help me 2moro night is all I can say lol.

Im shattered just been out and cut the front garden and dug up all the weeds, its looking pretty good even if i do say so myself. Next week when I get paid im gonna go to the garden centre and get some lovely flowers and make it all pretty. I never bothered with it much last summer so wanna make more of an effort this year!

I was just sat out in the garden having my dinner thinking will I shove my plants in i picked up in the week :D Think I will grab the boy and make him help ;)

face it dear, we are getting old when we start caring for the garden :D

sis in law swears by focus diy for bedding plants (cheap). I grabbed some in local co-op, 3 for 2.

Lol I've just been doing my garden too and it's also the first time I've been bothered about it. Had to cut my small lawn with scissors as I haven't got a lawn mower! It's a bit patchy but it will do!!

vic_palf said:
Lol I've just been doing my garden too and it's also the first time I've been bothered about it. Had to cut my small lawn with scissors as I haven't got a lawn mower! It's a bit patchy but it will do!!

Awwww scissors! Man that must if took ages! I've got a push mower and strimmer.

GLL said:
I was just sat out in the garden having my dinner thinking will I shove my plants in i picked up in the week :D Think I will grab the boy and make him help ;)

face it dear, we are getting old when we start caring for the garden :D

sis in law swears by focus diy for bedding plants (cheap). I grabbed some in local co-op, 3 for 2.

Haha tell me bout it I certainly feel old!

I was out for dinner tonight and i feel I made some good choices! Soooo tired tho And have a headache so going to bed early :)

Ive decided to start my c25k plan on monday as was thinking about my shifts over the weekend and with the nightshifts it would be quite difficult!

I have done some activity today....hoovered out my car whilst I was over at my mums as it was full of dog hair so its nice and clean now. I bought a car seat cover to go on it too to try and keep it clean when benji is in the car so will see how long it lasts! :)

I had a kinda NSV today too....I went out for lunch today with my mum and we went to Di Maggios and I had risotto....3/4 of the way thru I was starting to feel full, normally I would struggle on to the end and feel so stuffed but this time I managed to put my fork down and cover it up and admit enough was enough. I also had 2 pints of water whilst I was there rather than my fizzy juice! So all gooooood!

lol nae more wild parties for you missus :p

so far since wed, done 100% dailies only. want a push this week and hoping for a 2lb drop to push me over the 2 stone mark with one to spare to get down into the 15s :D 15.4 was my weight about 10 years ago :)

mmmm popcorn. last time i went I resisted my cheesy nachos, it was torture :D so was the film come to think of it :p

I been out in the garden cutting the grass n planting trays of seeds that I doubt will ever make it to planing in the garden, but we will see :D
hmm activity points for cutting grass...I wonder. I've never tracked activity points yet :D

*EDIT* no longer an activity points virgin. I earned 3 cutting the grass apparently.

gah. crappy gains put you in crappy moods. Its so hard to eat out sometimes, never knowing the weight of things.

Back