**30 and Gorgeous? ... I will be! **

Cake :) hehe! Tomorrow is a new day xx

Enjoy the date :) u can stick to it! U kno u can! U have my number ;) so excited - 8 days!!!!!!! Cx

phew done an epic catch up of your thread :D feels like I not been on here in forever, least I get to see whats going on on fb ;)
sooo the new love interest...big grins there for yah babe.
Im with you on the bouncy diet, doing my own head in with it. why cant we just say no to eating crap :/ Im back to lowest weight and ready to move downwards again. wanted my 5 stone for xmas but im 10 away so will see.
If i dont get back on, have a fabby meet in Manchester, I've used up all babysitting favors I had so cant get a weekend away. Just need the kids dad to sort his crap out then mebbe one day (optimistic but you never know).
hugs yah xxx

Hey GLL glad ur still around ;) u can get that 10 off in 6 weeks :D good luck

How was date petal? Good luck for WI xx

Bless me minis for i have sinned!

6 item cooked brekkie with buttered toast in bhs yummmmmmm!!

Car is in garage this morning getting its mot so im passing time in town :D

Date number 5 went very well last night got number 6 on wed! Telling the mothership tonight eeeekkkk.

Still tryinv to get my head round someone actually liking me and being sooo nice as im totally not used to that, ive always been messed around by guys in the past!

I think i might be smitten! :D

Oh he sounds perfect! I want pictures and serious gossip on sat ;) what time are u arriving/leaving?

Brekkie sounds lush!!!! Xx

Woop!!! Xx

Good to hear you had a nice break, and hope the date goes well :)

Also got quite a big amount to loose;youse are all doing fab xxx

Yay to the change of status :) and excited for our Glasgow night out :) hope ur ok! Did u hop on scales? X

Back