**30 and Gorgeous...thats my plan!**

just out a hot bath, been taking neurofen and it has helped a wee bit hoping its better tomorrow.

Today is another good day on track!

brekkie
2 cheesestrings
orange juice

Lunch
Ham salad
pom bears

Dinner
2 genuis cheese pasties - totally horrified to find that these are 9pts each!!! Very nice tho!
Oven chips
sweetcorn

snack
mini twirl

Just watching biggest loser usa for thin-spiration!!

Yay love the biggest loser me and carly are its biggest fans :D XXX

Love the diary darling! Hope ur back feels better angel!

I watched uk biggest loser and cried... Was so tempted to do it... Gonna prove to myself I can do it without the programme! Can do it sensibly and healthily! :D

Race u to those 16s

Exciting about the outfit... Send pics :) x

I can't watch the us one coz although family have sky I have no clue how to work their tv lol! Just uk for me...

Hope mid-week WI is ok :D x

Enjoy ur meal out! I'm glad the scales are playing nice :) 3 is brill!! :) xx

Hello peeps

Thank god it's Friday but my back dear god it's agony!!

If no better over weekend gonna have to see gp!

Was ever so slightly off plan yesterday, had a no pointing day and I sneered on the scales today and gasp horror the 3lb I had lost have snuck back on. I know it's belly bloat so I'm drinking drinking drinking today to try and pee it out!

I need to have lost weight tomorrow for my 1st week as apart from yesterday I have ahead a really good week! Xxxx

Grrrr

Well I'm just back from weigh in and I'm gutted, sts.

Only thing I can put it down too is the pizza express meal I had on wed night. It was all pointed but it must of been the wheat.

I'm gutted coz the scales had me at 3lb down on wed morning.

Sooo tempted to go feck it and go on a massive blow out but know that's not gonna get me anywhere :(

Well yesterday descended in chaos.

Chinese for dinner with my mum and 2cream cakes and fruit juice drinks with my friend at night.

Plan to be back on it today and gonna head to asda to get some shopping and make a big lot of soup for work lunches.

Was supposed to go walking today but back is playing up still so can't do that. Decided to do a massive clear out of my wardrobe as half the stuff in it I don't wear so gonna make a charity shop pile and then a pile to put on eBay and try and make a few pennies!

Well survived Monday

My homemade soup was a but tasteless and watery so came home and added a few stock cubes and some rice to bulk it up a bit.

Monday have came in ok on points and wheat wise and got plenty of water down my neck at work.

Back is feeling a but better today , still sore in the mornings but not been too bad during the day. Just keep popping painkillers!

Dont beat yourself up too much about a STS result at WI...uve done great so far and u'll see a loss this week - chin up :) xx

Back