**30 and Gorgeous...thats my plan!**

*Sparkles* said:
Damn had a mini blowout tonight :(

Chips and fritters from chip shop and then a bag of micro popcorn.

I think it's the knowing that I am missing weigh in this week is throwing me off course slightly. Will get back on track tomorrow and hopefully stay on path till weigh in!!

Sometimes we all need a blowout!

You will be fine :)

Ruth
X

New day tomorrow ;) and back to it mrs :) we are racing after all :D

Fritters remind me of my freebie :) awesome night! X

This is such a silly question..

Whats a fritter??

Ruth
x

Glad ur back on track...

I've kinda forgotten... I think it was a chunk of potato battered?! Lol x

Well done chick :) yay for pay day!!!! Cxx

No weigh in for me this week as I'm working although sneaky peek did suggest a sts so all food hoping to get a good loss next sat :D

Went bowling last night which was fun and going out for dinner and few drinks tonight so looking forward to that!

If its dry tomorrow then plan to go another walk with the pooch and Paul :)

*Sparkles* said:
No weigh in for me this week as I'm working although sneaky peek did suggest a sts so all food hoping to get a good loss next sat :D

Went bowling last night which was fun and going out for dinner and few drinks tonight so looking forward to that!

If its dry tomorrow then plan to go another walk with the pooch and Paul :)

Glad you had a good night :) you will get a fab loss next week! Have a lovely walk :)

Ruth
X

Glad u had a good night ;) and hope u have another good one this eve x

Hey chick..hope your keeping well - hows ww been this week? xx

Oooh fantastic!! I love square crisps!!

I had a really lovely weekend! Dinner was yum last night and today went for a nice walk but when I got home I succumbed to a bag o Doritos and dips :(

I'm gonna write off rest of weeklies on today and try and stay on track the rest of the week! Plan for Zumba on Tuesday and swimming fri night , hopefully that should leave me in a good position for weigh in sat :D

Sure u will get a good loss petal :) x

Bless u. Any tactic is a good one :) hope the bath helped. Xx

Back