30 Day Ab Challenge

Day 2 complete for me...

I must have very weak core muscles as I am feeling the burn already!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Didn't get a chance to do my workout this morning but it will be the first thing I do tonight when I get in from work. Looking forward to crossing off day 3!

Well I am still trying... Day 2 was easier than day one.... Kinder on the plank... 12 second plank was just achievable!

doing day 3 tonight.... I know it's gonna hurt!

I did a search for ab challenge and found this! I downloaded the app, I'm on day 6 of the ab challenge & day 4 on the squat challenge. Squats I find fairly easy but all of the exercises I have to break down into smaller chunks, other wise I can't do it! Hoping I will find the exercises easier as the days go on :)

Good luck to all of you! X

It's good to see everyone on track with our challenge :D I've finished day 5 today and I'm enjoying it so far. I'm going away tomorrow for the weekend, but I intend to be keeping up with the challenge!

Hope you all have an an fab weekend :)

How are everyone ? I must say I like this AB challenge , first of all - I can do more push-ups then I did 2 week ago . And its getting easier and harder same time :p Day 11 this morning and it felt good. 42 sec plank - I could do it, yes it was hard , but I could do it - never ever in few months ago I would be able to do that.

Back