30 Day Challenge starting Monday 18th May 15

Executive decision made and due to bad nausea etc for the last 3 days I can't stomach anything I'm allowed in plan.. However I can't stomach normal food either. So I must bow out of my own challenge... I'll still be on here :) and I'll be back on tfr as soon as as can xxx

Executive decision made and due to bad nausea etc for the last 3 days I can't stomach anything I'm allowed in plan.. However I can't stomach normal food either. So I must bow out of my own challenge... I'll still be on here :) and I'll be back on tfr as soon as as can xxx

Hope you feel better soon Hun...take care.xx

Ok decided that I will still pledge some loss.. So I'm back in... Just with a lower target of 10lbs instead of 17lbs.
This would bring me to 9st 10lb.. Not my end target but I won't be on total solution for over three weeks... Have to adapt with life I suppose lol

Curveappeal (Start 18/05/15) - Target 10lbs

jacqu79 (Start 19/05/15) - Target 14lbs

lottie_2015 (Start 18/05/15) - Target

Skhan (Start 16/05/15) - Target - 10lbs

Dietninja (Start 18/05/15) - Target 10lbs

Faelanda (Start 16/05/15) - Target - 10lbs

jacci48 (Start 18/5/2015) - Target- 14lbs

Damselx (Start 11/5/2015) -Target - 20lb

Hope you feel better soon! :)

Today has been good :) How are you feeling?

Still 100% and doing much better after my food week than I thought I would. Was very nervous about adding in 'real' food, and worried it would start me off bingeing again, but I've been fine and going back to 3 packs a day this week hasn't been an issue. I'm so surprised at myself I have to say! I think the thought of getting down to a size 12/14 for my holiday in October is keeping me going at the moment. When I'm struggling, I go online and look at all the holiday clothes I'm going to buy! :D

Hope everyone is doing well, and curveappeal, I'm glad you're starting to feel better.xx

Still 100% and doing much better after my food week than I thought I would. Was very nervous about adding in 'real' food, and worried it would start me off bingeing again, but I've been fine and going back to 3 packs a day this week hasn't been an issue. I'm so surprised at myself I have to say! I think the thought of getting down to a size 12/14 for my holiday in October is keeping me going at the moment. When I'm struggling, I go online and look at all the holiday clothes I'm going to buy! :D

Hope everyone is doing well, and curveappeal, I'm glad you're starting to feel better.xx

That's amazing.... great determination...!!!! well done and thank you :)

Hey guys I lost 4lbs this week! Very very surprised as I've been I'll all week and not been exanteing 100% but happy still!

Glad to hear u r better curve appeal

Hey guys I lost 4lbs this week! Very very surprised as I've been I'll all week and not been exanteing 100% but happy still!

Glad to hear u r better curve appeal

Well done Skhan! :D

Back