30 Day Challenges - Were You 100% Today? Honk Here!

Challenges done for today!
Rest day on arms.
Planks done.
Tummy done.
Squats (180) done.

2 litres of water drunk.

All before 9.15am!

Boom!

Are you taking special wonder juice? Go Xena :cool: xx

Honk for day 4. 70 squats before work. It was either that or in the loo at work as I'll be out at my group tonight.

Wow all before work. AMAZING work C :) xx

Honk for day 2 and in did do option 3.

Go Cornish!!!! Whoop whoop!

I'm all for not doing tricep dips....might steal that one off you for the future xx

Planks are good - I can do a minute fine, 90secs ok-ish but tried 2 mins today and was shaking! Just about managed it! Can't believe only a couple of weeks ago 20seconds equalled a shaking wreck! Shows it does build up!!

Squats are easier.

Push ups - grrrrrrrrr ouch!

Show off haha :p xx

Would those elbow push ups be like a push up? I might try them but find push ups soooo hard. I'm getting used to the tricep dips now (finally!!!) xx

Yes sammy, start in plank position then push up onto you hands, then back down onto elbows. I couldn't do both arms at once so did one arm each, alternating which arm I raised up on/lowered first. You can see exercise here, it's the first exercise in the clip, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLufNALCTM8&feature=youtube_gdata_player . Reason I chose them over tricep dips is they work on core at same time. My core needs all the strength it can get.

Sorry to put you off C, never done yoga but heard wonderful things about it!

Last edited:
Honk for today....at last!

Think you've got the right idea knocking them out in the morning....xx

Hmmm Cornish I might try although I'm struggling with push ups in general at the moment. Been 10 days on my arms challenge and they don't seem to be improving.

Today:

Arms done. - 15 push ups. 50sec plank. 15 tricep dips.
Abs done. - 60 crunches, 24 leg raises. 55sec plank.
Plank done. - 120 seconds.
Squats done. - 185 with weights.

BUT been naughty on the baking a cake and nibbling! Feel a bit sick and yuck now.

No xena badge for that naughty behaviour. Xena wouldn't lick the spoon, bowl, whisk...!!!!! Xx

It's another honk for me, day 4 though I walked 'the walk of pain' around a long block, duration 39 min 29sec, calories burned 382 instead of day 4 of challenge.

MAY have overdone it a little. I will probably pay for it tomorrow I had a pack of SnS crisps to compensate? I've done that walk so many times but underestimated it's difficulty on VLCD. And this is the first time I've done it with a heart rate monitor.

How did everyone else do? Did you swim Clin? No too early for that, check on you later. Well done for doing half of the squats anyway! x

Last edited:
Where are my Saturday honkers eh??????

Haven't forgotten the longing for our more leaner toned bodies have we????:p

Just getting myself ready to tackle my evil routine.....:eek:

Zumba class done. Honk :)

Arms done. Honk :)

Abs done. Honk :)

Plank done. 2mins, 30secs. Honk :)

Rest day on squats.

Xx

Well done everyone. Only managed half this morning. Going for a swim tonight but someone had better come looking for me around 8pm when I'm sat oblivious under a blanket.

Did you get the remainder done? Only just remembering to come looking for you after your request to be reminded :) xx

It's another honk for me, day 4 though I walked 'the walk of pain' around a long block, duration 39 min 29sec, calories burned 382 instead of day 4 of challenge.

MAY have overdone it a little. I will probably pay for it tomorrow I had a pack of SnS crisps to compensate? I've done that walk so many times but underestimated it's difficulty on VLCD. And this is the first time I've done it with a heart rate monitor.

How did everyone else do? Did you swim Clin? No too early for that, check on you later. Well done for doing half of the squats anyway! x

Woudl this be the John Wayne style walk of pain perhaps? I feel for you...nice hot soaks in the bath helped...and of course taking it easy....don't push yourself too much in case of injury my dear..day at a time :) xx

Zumba class done. Honk :)

Arms done. Honk :)

Abs done. Honk :)

Plank done. 2mins, 30secs. Honk :)

Rest day on squats.

Xx

There's my warrior princess....think you've earned a bit more leeway for your off plan treast ;) xx

Back