30 Day Challenges - Were You 100% Today? Honk Here!

Well done Xena, you're inspirational!

Not done honk for day 5 yet but will do once kids go down. Not sure why we call it the walk of pain, lol, actually feeling fine today! I was more sore after the squats, so back to my challenge today and maybe fit in a shorter walk after? I found cardio helped shift the weight better thank strength training so wanna try fit more of that in.

subscribing :)

Well done Clinquant!! Brilliant!

Xenas off duty today. I'm not even calling it a rest day. I'm literally deleting it from my life!
I started my exercise - I managed ten tricep dips but started to feel sick and just stopped! Am off to bed and going to crack on tomorrow where I left off yesterday and forget about today.

Well done honkers!

Xx

Haha Xena had a good time then? :p

Will be honking later for today...otherwise...honking for Saturday and Sunday just now....:)

Still haven't mastered doing all my routines in mornings....grrr...xx

Honk for today!

Xena's back - ish!

* 200 squats with weights. Felt that!
* Abs: 75 crunches, 30 leg raises, plank.
* Arms: 45(!!!) push ups (in 3 separate goes!!), 30 tricep dips, plank.
* Rest day on plank challenge but completed 2x 2 minute planks as part of other challenges.

Yesterday was a total write off!
But yes, I did enjoy myself. :)

Scales are showing carb bloat pig out weight gain :(
Am low carbing this week up until the ball on Saturday. Hoping that even though my calories will be higher and I'm not going into ketosis, that I can at least shift a pound or two.

Xx

Honk for today!

Xena's back - ish!

* 200 squats with weights. Felt that!
* Abs: 75 crunches, 30 leg raises, plank.
* Arms: 45(!!!) push ups (in 3 separate goes!!), 30 tricep dips, plank.
* Rest day on plank challenge but completed 2x 2 minute planks as part of other challenges.

Yesterday was a total write off!
But yes, I did enjoy myself. :)

Scales are showing carb bloat pig out weight gain :(
Am low carbing this week up until the ball on Saturday. Hoping that even though my calories will be higher and I'm not going into ketosis, that I can at least shift a pound or two.

Xx

Wow Xena is back! 200 squats alone deffo qualifies that :)

enjoy the real world with low carb week.....you know you can do it and that pseudo gain is just that xx

Brilliant Sammy.

I'm going to swap tomorrow's rest day for today as I've got yoga tonight. Unless I get a sudden urge to fit them in the loo at work first but will definitely be too wobbly legged after.

i don't blame you for taking the rest day....go you with the yoga :) xx

Honk for today....can't believe I've actually done all my challenges and resistence band/strength training workout during the day when I would have alternatively sat on my lardy bum and been lazy then found it an uphill struggle in the evenings.

now to keep this up....hmmmm xx

Well done MFTB, great stuff!!

Honk for me -

210 squats - squat challenge.
150 second plank - plank challenge.
34 leg raises, 75 second plank, 80 crunches - an challenge.
Rest day on Arms challenge.

Plus 50 minutes of walking in the rain!

Xx

Gooooo Xena yay x

Honk for today!!

And a nice bubble bath reward. Ahhh :)

I'm finding the planks boring because there's nothing to distract you while doing it. They're getting longer by seconds every day and I'm finding it dull! :(

Still doing it though.

* warrior grunt *

Back