30 Day Challenges - Were You 100% Today? Honk Here!

Tomorrow I am going to join in with these challenges. Going to start with push up challenge as I've not done anything like this before. Might even be push-ups from the knees too to begin with. Every little helps, eh!

Well done to you all xx

Tomorrow I am going to join in with these challenges. Going to start with push up challenge as I've not done anything like this before. Might even be push-ups from the knees too to begin with. Every little helps, eh!

Well done to you all xx

Sod it. Going for crunches too. Starting tomorrow :)

Good for you. I'm fine as long as someone posts on here otherwise I have a tendency to forget. It doesn't seem to take much time but it does make a difference.

No sooner than I typed tomorrow I thought sod it again and started today! :) ouch. Thought 15 push-ups and 20 crunches would be easy. I thought wrong. Anyway. Honk for my two challenges!

I will keep reminding you clinquant, and maybe next month I'll try the squats!

Welcome to the challenge fold Kayroo!

Sammy and Clinquant are living proof that it works if you persevere ;) xx

Honking for Tuesday....need to shrink these hips and thighs of mine so have added 15 lunges a day to my combined ab/squat challenge!

My wedding dress will fit these hips lol xx

It was certainly hard. Done my 130 today - felt in a picky mood when making OH's dinner - and found it's much harder to pick while squatting.

Haha stops you picking! I do mine as pre curser to eating now x

Honking for Tuesday....need to shrink these hips and thighs of mine so have added 15 lunges a day to my combined ab/squat challenge!

My wedding dress will fit these hips lol xx

Good lord you are really going for it. I was feeling really guilty earlier but then I remembered it was a rest day. That said, I have been to yoga and apart from the last ten minutes it certainly wasn't restful. My hamstrings are singing.

Good lord you are really going for it. I was feeling really guilty earlier but then I remembered it was a rest day. That said, I have been to yoga and apart from the last ten minutes it certainly wasn't restful. My hamstrings are singing.

Haha! My bum isn't thanking me today for the lunges and side leg lifts i also did!!! What is wrong with me??? lol.

So jealous of your yoga class instead....if you're hamstrings are singing it means its working.....:)

Now back to your squats today my love hehehe!

xx

Wow! Go you! You will look gorgeous in your dress I'm sure xx

thanks Kayroo...here's hoping i can shimmy into the sample size at the end of March with all this work...then perhaps i can order a smaller size for the big day itself in August :)

xx

I may have to ask for a pass on my squats today. Because of the tube strike I may need to walk for two hours to get to my group if the buses are busy and traffic bad. I normally get the bus but today everyone else will too. If I do I will pick it up where I left off tomorrow

your freedom pass has been granted!!! Methinks the 2 hours of walking will MORE than compensate :)

I am originally from London and i DO NOT miss the ridiculous tube strikes!!! i feel your pain :sigh:

Here to honk....abs & squat challenge done, 15 lunges done, resistence band/pilates workout done!!!

Ravenous now so gonna pop in the shower and have my porridge now...think i have earned it!

xx

Brilliant work everyone. Have to confess to using my free pass yesterday as even though my group was cancelled my old boss popped into the office on her way home and we chatted for a bit. With the extra traffic I got in late and was just too knackered.

But honking for today 150 squats. 100 at home and the last 50 just now in the office. Just catching up where i left off. Very glad I chose not to do the planks - think it would have been another thing too far.

Well done Clinquant....I can just picture you trying to do planks in the office....haha!

xx

Here to honk for today.....did them at lunchtime around conference calls and powerpoint presentations again.....the abs stuff is absolute torture as they increase...yikes!!! xx

Back