30 Day Challenges - Were You 100% Today? Honk Here!

Anyone honking today??

Come on you lot....hehe xx

Day 4 is rest day on crunches but honk for push ups! Think I might start squats next week too if i can handle it :)

Check you out firing on all cylinders....:cool: Xx

Well done ladies...i feel like a proud Mama!:D

Honk from em too....but i must say my abs are killing me!!!! Even laughing is painful.....xx

Honk day 6 push ups and crunches. Honk day 2 for squats. Ouch squats hurt a lot more than crunches right now. Not sure how far into the squat challenge I will get while still 17st 1lb!

Well done to you both on your challenges xx

Hey Xena is back!!
I've made up a personalised 50 day challenge chart for myself incorporating all sorts of toning exercises concentrating on arms, tum, bum and legs but also whole body (planks). I've put a variety on and changed it up as I was getting a bit bored but also finding it hard to fit it in on certain days. So my super busy days (tues and weds) I've given myself less challenges but have the option every day of doing more if I so wish!
I've made every Friday a rest day as that is a day I struggle with as hubby's home. But have crammed in a load on a Monday and Thursday as they are my least busy days and I'm more likely to be able to really go for it!!

I won't bore you with the details but I'm generally doing a variety of toning and planks. I have a Zumba class every Saturday. I do lots of walking anyway but am doing a charity walk in March so will up my walking to get my fitness tip top.
I've finally set up the Zumba on the wii so I'll be able to do that a couple of times a week too.

Phew, I'm exhausted just thinking about it!!

I started on Friday (rest day! Lol) and made it a '50 day challenge' as I worked out that I have exactly 50 days until my next girlie night out so figured it would give me something to aim for!!

I've eased myself back in over the weekend as had hubby home for the whole week last week and needless to say my diet and exercise went to pot!

Saturday was Zumba and walking.

Today was 210 squats with weights and 2 lots of 75 second planks.

Honk for the weekend!!

I'm looking forward to my new chart and ticking it off! I do love to tick!! :)

Xx

Wow that's quite a plan. I know what you mean about the busy days. I find if I leave the house at 8 and then don't get in till after 10 as I do on Weds and Thurs it's almost impossible. I've found that instead of getting giddy and trying to catch up I just miss a day and pick up where I left off. The challenge still gets done and no one dies! Last time I got myself in such a spin that I ended up feeling like a failure and giving in. This is a much better option.

HONK.

220 squats with weights
10 'dead bugs' (don't ask! Lol)
20 leg raises
40 tricep dips
20 push ups
2 lots of 80 second planks

Will try to do some stuff on the wii later.

1.5L of water down so far.

Not even 10am. Blimey! Must be the Monday power surge!!

Good luck everyone!!

Xx

Flaming heck ladies!

Talk about going for it...shame I lost my mojo yesterday and struggling to find it today too.....I simply must and will get back on the exercise horse....if only to keep warm as I am absolutely freezing today! arrrrrrghhh! Xx

Ha ha ha ha ha ha - that made me laugh - I did the same because I wanted to be sure I did it correctly but forgot to type in the word 'exercise' after it. Weird why there are so many pics of actual dead bugs on the internet!! Just incase we're not sure what they look like!!!!!!!!

It's supposed to work the abs and as I find crunches hurt my neck and also work my upper torso and not my mum tum I thought I would try some different moves.
I found the pigeon pose hard when I was doing pregnancy yoga. How does it change for the dead pigeon?!!! :)

Hope you feel better soon xx

Back