30 Day Challenges - Were You 100% Today? Honk Here!

Ha ha true!!
Who thinks up these names! Lol. Xx

Sorry I've been awol ladies.....just not been in the mood!!!

Yesterday i was tired and grumpy as hell....TOTM for 11 days is really taking its toll and fighting the grumps that goes with it along side this weather being so grim is really challenging as all i wanna do is snuggle under the duvet and sleep!

Gonna try and get back on the wagon today.....although it would seem you ladies are doing a fab job which makes me smile immensely ;) xx

Last edited:
Wow, you really are xena! I couldn't even do half of that, especially that early in the morning... Well done you xx

She really is!!! xx

HONK.

220 squats with weights
10 'dead bugs' (don't ask! Lol)
20 leg raises
40 tricep dips
20 push ups
2 lots of 80 second planks

Will try to do some stuff on the wii later.

1.5L of water down so far.

Not even 10am. Blimey! Must be the Monday power surge!!

Good luck everyone!!

Xx

You are mental!!!! Just reading that list makes me exhausted!!! xx

Hey mrs FTB sorry to hear about your 11 dayer so far :( totm sucks and these diets don't help when they prolong things!!

Weirdly exercise does/should help as it releases feel good chemicals in the brain which in turn have a good effect on you too.
I hope the yucky sluggishness passes soon!

Today I can finally tick, but was a busy day so didn't fit it in til later!!

2 lots of 85 second planks.

Side planks with a twist - 8 on each side. Think I might be doing this wrong as it was far too easy. Need to read up to check.

30 'scissor abs' - supposed to target lower abs. Didn't feel it much there but will persevere.

Honk.

Xx

You're so right Sammy....gonna have an early night and hopefully my mojo will have come back to me tomorrow.....fingers crossed xx

So! I completely forgot about the challenges until I was about to go to sleep, and then was too tired. Dammit. Back on them today x

Don't worry Kayroo...I too am behind but not worrying about it....gonna pick up where i left off when i got the grumps the other day....x

That's all you needed to do Clinquant! You need to rest up and look after you....xx

Honking for today! Can't beleive my mojo finally made an appearance yay! Though I did feel challenged after a couple of days off...goes to show I guess xx

Xena missed out her toning but did do a wonder woman on the housework!! Finally crawled into bed at 11 and feel shattered as I still have soooo much to do.
So no honk yesterday on exercise but if scrubbing floors, hoovering, and shifting stuff about counts then I guess I can do a mini beep instead of a honk!

Today will be better - plus I have Zumba tonight!!

Hope you feel better soon C xx

Come back to us Xena...I miss being in awe of your superwoman workouts :D

Here to honk...mad busy day and only just stopped really! Xx

It's 7 days off without a sick note Clinquant.

Make sure you actually are better before you go back to work as it's pointless feeling guilty and prolonging the lurgy. We want you in full health.

Today is a rest day for me thank goodness as I couldn't take another 60 situps etc lol.

Off to my sister's wedding in London today so fingers crossed I don't go wild on the carbs. Have decided not to drink anyways and I'm fine with that so only challenge now is low carb central..

Back on the exercise wagon tomorrow xx

Xena can barely type after just doing two workout classes back to back!! Boxercise cardio aerobics and then a Zumba class!!
But the main thing is I survived!!

(For anyone not knowing - don't panic - I'm on higher cals at the mo while trying to survive through these off plan social activities! Few days to go and then can be back on the strictness to goal!!)

Xx

Yay Xena is back with a vengeance obviously! 2 classes back to back???? You must be super fit now mrs :D

Needless to say i have not done any exercise over the weekend due to having my sister's wedding on Saturday in London and being absolutely shattered yesterday...normal service will resume today....xx

Helllloooooooooo!!

Anybody out there squatting? Crunching? resting? Anyone????

Here to honk...but home alone clearly! :( xx

I'm being dragged behind the wagon! Need to do some cool action film stunt move to back flip myself back up onto the wagon!!

Ha ha that's quite an image. I'm just hanging my head in shame as the wagon rolls past. We did do flowing planks last night in yoga - sort of plank to down dog and back again more times than I considered decent so I am aching properly today. I will do some squats today as I don't think I'll be in too late tonight. Not sure whether to start back where I left off or go back a bit to 100. Actually that's what I'll do - 100 today - then carry on from that point on the 30 days.

Back